Gillette Venus Interchangeable Refill Cartridges - 4 Cartridges - Set of3 uploaded by Sara B.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

The Gillette Venus refill cartridges are versatile and convenient. Just one stroke for a close shave and silky smooth skin. ShowerSafe razor blade refills are individually sealed to stay clean and dry, even when stored in the shower. see more...

Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I’ve been using Venus razors for a few years now . I haven’t had any issues or complaints yet . I get a nice shave with a soft skin after and the guards prevent any cuts you may get . My only complaint is the refills can get a bit pricey
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am a horrible shaver! I mean horrible! When I shave my legs I normally cut myself a good 1-3 times every time! I have found that with the Venus refillable cartridges that it bends with my curves! I usually can get a few sessions out of one cartridge ! I just wish they were not so expensive! That I can say is the only drawback! They have a moisture strip that helps them glide and helps you not cutting yourself! They are awesome!