Gillette® Venus Extra Smooth Razor Cartridges 2 ct Carded Pack uploaded by T s.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Enjoy a close, comfortable shave with Venus Extra Smooth razors. With five diamond-like coated blades for closer shave, and a protective ribbon of moisture, you’ll experience skin that feels smoother for longer*., *vs. Venus original see more...

Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Pros:
* Can get a smooth shave with a quick morning shower without worry of cuts and nicks
* Moisturizing strip is effective enough to shave without shaving cream, but not too thick/sticky
* Maneuvers and does well around bikini line

Cons:
* Price is a high given you still have to change out razors often to keep that smooth effect
* I find that mens brands, such as Mach 3, still give me a longer lasting and closer shave
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I like this razor a lot. I like the moisturizing strips on the top and bottom because I do not have to use shaving cream. However, I still use soap to shave. I like how easy it is to use, it is very gentle on my skin. However, if you don’t shave every day, they aren’t that great. I shave about every 4 days, and by that time the moisture strips are dried out and sticking to my bathtub. I also feel like they’re really expensive for only a few refills.
T s.