BY UNKNOWN

Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge see more...

• Is this razor as good as it looks? Love this brand and lo...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Phoenix, AZ
This razor was recommended to me by my daughter's dermatologist for use before her laser hair removal appointment. She couldn't have any stubble before the procedure. This razor sure did the trick! I bought one for each of us and man is it nice all around. Nice weight in the hand and ergonomic shape make it easier to handle, I feel like it would be difficult to cut yourself with it the razors feel so gentle. And it leaves you with zero stubble. You can't even tell I grow hair on my legs. My armpits are smooth, but I do still have those pesky black dots. Overall but razor I've ever used, and I will be buying the expensive refills for it-totally worth it.
Shamra G.
Venus is a very good brand when it comes to getting good quality razors, and this one in particular was no different. It did not disappoint! First off, I love that you can replace an old blade with a new one using the same handle that is really heavy duty. I was able to get a close shave without cutting myself and without irritation. The razor glides smoothly over your skin and wicks away hairs from any part of the body. It can be used on places like your legs and armpits but also areas that are a bit more sensitive, and when one blade begins to dull you can easily replace it with a new one. This is a great buy that I would most definitely recommend! I received this product free for testing.
Daniela B.
Richland, MI
Amazing razor with 5 blades for women! I have very delicate skin and when I shaved I had no redness or issues. I love the metal esthetics to it and it just makes it look delicate yet fancy. I am for sure buying more!
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I got this razor for free in my vox box. I always use Venus and love all their products but this one in particular makes my skin feel so smooth. The shave last at least 4 days it gets so close to the skin! Would definitely recommend! Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I was so excited to receive a Gillette from Influenster! We all know that the razors are amazing! I never have a problem with them! It leaves a smooth feel and I love it! I got this for free from them!
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
Oh my goodness. I freaking love this razor!!! Just tried it out and my legs feel so soft! Didn't have to go over legs twice because the blade is so sharp. It's affordable and works great. Defiantly recommend! #voxbox #newbeautyattarget
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
I got mine at influenster to review. I did use this razor and it is easy to use and it glides so smooth not like an ordinary razor. It gives me the smooth effect after using it. I will definitely buy this one later and I will recommend this.
Daisy Z.
I received this in my #voxbox and I absolutely love it and haven’t used any other razor. It’s so good and I love the smooth finish. It’s definitely gonna be my summer essential and I will be purchasing more myself 😍
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
I love all Venus razors but this has got to be one of my favorites! The blades aren’t sharp but it does give me a clean smooth shave doesn’t leave those black little dots like those other razors and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a little bit thick hair.
Yanelis M.
I received this razor complimentary for testing purposes and have to say that I really liked it and how it left my legs smooth and easy it removed my hair. I also like the way it looks and feels!! The platinum color is nice!
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Is this razor as good as it looks? Love this brand and looking for a new close shave razor