BY UNKNOWN

Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge see more...

• Is this razor as good as it looks? Love this brand and looking fo...1 Answers
Sham G.
Venus is a very good brand when it comes to getting good quality razors, and this one in particular was no different. It did not disappoint! First off, I love that you can replace an old blade with a new one using the same handle that is really heavy duty. I was able to get a close shave without cutting myself and without irritation. The razor glides smoothly over your skin and wicks away hairs from any part of the body. It can be used on places like your legs and armpits but also areas that are a bit more sensitive, and when one blade begins to dull you can easily replace it with a new one. This is a great buy that I would most definitely recommend! I received this product free for testing.
Kare B.
Bronx, NY
It gives a nice shave

Ergonomically the handle fits very well in the hand and is comfortable to use.

It is a bit wide, I can't really get to the hair in some places (e.g., base of the armpit).

if you leave it face/blades down for a while the blue stuff that makes it smooth will get stuck to the surface that you have left it on. I have to set it down upside down to avoid that problem
Evie T.
Pearland , TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I am all about self love. And for me smooth legs and under arms really boost my confidence! Because this razor has 5 blades it really does the job. For the price I’d definitely would recommend this to anyone! Thanks again influenster ! Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge💓
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I got this razor for free in my vox box. I always use Venus and love all their products but this one in particular makes my skin feel so smooth. The shave last at least 4 days it gets so close to the skin! Would definitely recommend! Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Platinum Razor With 1 Cartridge
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
I was so excited to receive a Gillette from Influenster! We all know that the razors are amazing! I never have a problem with them! It leaves a smooth feel and I love it! I got this for free from them!
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my first tome using a Venus razor I usually use a men’s razor. However when i used the the Venus platinum razor that i got complimentary from the Influenster VoxBox it gave me such a close shave and left my skin very soft after one use i also liked how it’s designed to easily glide over your curves.
#newbeautyattarget
Catie S.
Liverpool, NY
I LOVE this razor! I’ve used other razors in this line but I think this one is my favorite. There is a little more weight to it but that’s nothing compared to the pros of it. It felt so smooth on the skin I thought there was a protector I forgot to take off. The head of it is very flexible so you can get all the places. This one gives you and excellent close shave. My underarms and legs felt so soft when I got out of the shower. My favorite part is that the hair doesn’t clump up and get stuck in between the blades. It washes out! Deff recommend you trying it out!!

Got this as a free trial complimentary of Influenster.
Tamia J.
Clarksville , TN
This product will get all the hair off with one swipe ! I even tried it in private areas everything came right off ! This product do have a little weight to it but it’s not too heavy ! Tip :exfoliate the area you want to shave to stop ingrown hairs ! This product is 12.99 at target which is kinda high for a razor but it is worth every dime ! I would recommend this for anyone ! Especially if you are hairy
Bsqrd i.
Richland, MI
Amazing razor with 5 blades for women! I have very delicate skin and when I shaved I had no redness or issues. I love the metal esthetics to it and it just makes it look delicate yet fancy. I am for sure buying more!
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
I love all Venus razors but this has got to be one of my favorites! The blades aren’t sharp but it does give me a clean smooth shave doesn’t leave those black little dots like those other razors and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a little bit thick hair.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Is this razor as good as it looks? Love this brand and looking for a new close shave razor