Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette

Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Passionista Disposable Razor

NULL

deja la piel suave ?
Is this easy to use???
How much do these razors usually cost? And how well do they perform on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Passionista Disposable Razor!
AmberRose B.
Somerville, MA
Great razors, no burn, no cuts. very impressed. My skin is soft and smooth. #choosetosmooth #influenster #voxbox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
I love these razors. They glide nicely and leave my legs feeling smooth without a problem. Definitely exceeded by expectations, but can be a little pricey.
Jaime B.
Columbia
Love these razors. My daughters and I use the same ones and always get a smooth shave with minimal nicks and cuts.
Tara J.
Ware, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These razors glide nicely. They don't leave nicks or abrasions due to the amount of blades. They last through many shaves until they start to dull. They are common in most grocery stores and pharmacy. They are average price for a razor with a disposable head. I would recommend this brand of razor
Zelene A.
Favorite razor to use. I've never nicked misled so far and it produces a close, smooth shave and my skin feels soft after shaving
Marinelly P.
Lone Rock
It always leaves my legs feeling smooth and I love how flexible it is! I think this is a go to product!
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I completely love these razors my skin is super sensitive these don't feel rough for my skin I recommend u girls to purchase these they work perfect!!!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,126 reviews
Gillette Venus Extra Smooth Passionista Disposable Razor uploaded by Stacy S.
This is the only razor that I will use. I tried several others and they just don't get the job done as well as this does. This kind does not cut my skin open. It's very smooth and it's a very close shave. I love how it has the moisture ribbon all around the blade. Are use both the disposable kind and the kind that you buy the replacement head for. It's nice how they make different scents and the blades for sensitive skin as well. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality razor.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alyssa V.
Xenia, OH
I love how close this razor shaves. I don't feel like it's going to cut my skin or leave my skin burned because it cuts too close. I also love the moisture strips on the razor.
Elizabeth P.
Trussville, AL
Love this razor!! Don't have to worry about nicks or cuts when using it. Highly recommend!!