BY GILLETTE VENUS® #7 in Women's Razors

Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct - Venus Embrace has 5 curve-hugging razor blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture for glide to help provide a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts*. *vs. Gillette Daisy. Get virtually every hair to help the skin on your legs look super smooth! Venus Embrace razor cartridges have a protective ribbon of moisture for a smooth glide. Venus Embrace blades hug your body to give a closer, longer-lasting shave. You won't have to shave as often!* *vs. Venus original 3-blade razor. Skin feels dramatically smoother longer (vs. Venus Original 3-blade razor). Rounded, pivoting head. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus handles, except Simply Venus. - Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct

Robin S.
Venus razors are my go to! I never have any issues with them, nick or razor burn wise! I love the 5 blades, but not the price. I do feel like the moisture strips dry out fairly quickly though.
Eileen C.
Austin, TX
This is my go to razor. It has worked perfectly for me and is a great price. I find the blades last a long time before they dull. Plus I really like the convenience of just switching out the blade head and having a new razor without having to go out at the last minute and buy a whole new razor. In fact I have had the handle so long that the color has begun to fade. But I just pop in a new refill head and it is good as new!
Chloe U.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are pretty good. I feel like the only downside is that they get dull pretty quickly. I feel like I have to constantly buy them but they're really nice. My legs feel really smooth afterwards.
Review for: Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Razor Refill Cartridges, 11 Count more...
I have had this razor, and have had the razor refills too. I am a true Venus lover. I would pick Venus over any other razor. These particular razors, the "Embrace" are great. They give a good, close, shave, and the moisture bar makes your shaving time easier. The razor itself is about 10$ and the refills are about 13$, so its something you definitely should invest in. I have never had a nick or a compliant with these razors, so i will leave it at this. These are great razors, just more on the expensive side.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
For the longest time this was the only razors I would use. They gave a nice shave and always left my skin feeling smooth and...well, hairless. I never had issues with feeling razor burn or anything uncomfortable from the razor. I did always feel the need to go over my armpits many times with these razors. I don't think it was the blades, but rather the shape of this razor (and most women's razors) don't fit well in my arm pits. Nonetheless, they're my favorite women's razor still. From time to time I will buy a pack, as I still have a handle. But for now I have a personal favorite, and tend to buy those (men's Gillette fusion, which I found my love for when I ran out of mine and took my husband's extras haha!) anyway, I still think this is a great razor and for those who only want to buy women's razors, this is the best one to get!
Karinna R.
Marysville, CA
These razors leave my legs feeling so incredibly soft! I haven't used any other razor since I found out about this one. It seems to either job better than any other razor I have tried before
Katie S.
Has Venus not perfected the razor? I love the Embrace and it is totally worth the price. I have noticed them in a lot of different stores like Walmart and Target.
I use my razors about 2-3 times a week and each one lasted me about 3-4 months! The blades are really sharp and there are 5 of them! I honestly believe in the 5 blades and the moisture ribbon!! I have been using these razors for 5 years now and I will never look back!
Rhonda B.
Schuyler, VA
For a really close shave these Venus blades are the best. They are pricey, but they last a long time. I buy the multipack at Costco. I use them several times a week.
Chrissy B.
Sanford, FL
I attempted to use the knock off equate version of the Venus Embrace razor. It absolutely could not compare. The blades dulled more quickly than the Venus razor and the shave was not as close. My hair tends to grow back fairly quickly, with the Venus razor I typically shave every other day. With the Equate razor it was every day, sometimes even more frequently than that. I will never switch from my Venus razor ever again!
Katarina F.
Warwick, RI
Best and only razor I will use. This is a staple product I have been using for the past 4-5 years. Very smooth and doesn't need much shaving cream and lasts awhile before I need to buy another.
Brandi M.
Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and need somethibg that not only works but doesn't dry out my skin and leave red blotches would this be acceptable?
Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Do you have to use shaving cream with these?
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Abby H.
Hopatcong
What is your favorite razor of all time?