BY GILLETTE VENUS® #7 in Women's Razors

Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct - Venus Embrace has 5 curve-hugging razor blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture for glide to help provide a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts*. *vs. Gillette Daisy. Get virtually every hair to help the skin on your legs look super smooth! Venus Embrace razor cartridges have a protective ribbon of moisture for a smooth glide. Venus Embrace blades hug your body to give a closer, longer-lasting shave. You won't have to shave as often!* *vs. Venus original 3-blade razor. Skin feels dramatically smoother longer (vs. Venus Original 3-blade razor). Rounded, pivoting head. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus handles, except Simply Venus. - Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct

Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have really sensitive skin and am prone to razor burn despite my best efforts. Once I started using Venus Embrace, I quit getting razor burn and have not had it since. These are the only razors I use now. Costco has the best deal on them.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I like Gillette Venus razors but do not love them. They work really well when you first take them out of the package but the lather strips wear away really quickly and if you should drop it in the shower they come off. They are pretty pricey too. I am still in search of the perfect razor. #rockinrobin. Gillette Venus Embrace
Kelly P.
Atlanta, GA
I was on accutane for about a year and ever sense my skin has been super sensitive. I can't use disposable razors anymore because it tears up my skin. I bought the Venus Embrace and it's solved all of my issues. For anyone that has sensitive skin, this has to be your go-to! Totally worth the extra expense of buying the razors.
Jessica C.
These are the razors I have used for years. They cut great and don't leave cuts or nicks. Love the lotion strip on them. The regular work better the the sensitive ones. A little overpriced in my opinion but something I have to have so I pay.
Monique M F.
Whittier , CA
Purchased a Gillette Venus comfortable glide with white tea . Super easy to use. I bought it at Walmart with a 3$ off coupon. It met my expectations and more. I feel like I'm hooked on a new razor. Thanks Gillette!
Dallas L.
These work wonders for shaving, I love that it has multiple blades rather than just 2 on thr shaver. I notice my skin is much softer after using this blade. Looking for a clean soft shave? I would highly recommend this product!
Rachel J.
Dallas, TX
My go to razor. I love the 5 blades since I have very thick hair so it is able to get a clean and smooth shave. Definitely recommend. I don't really use anything else besides this one. Will be repurchasing
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV
Overall these are good razors. They work well and leave your skin feeling very smooth. My boyfriend also uses these razors for his facial hair, and he seems to really like them. I will definitely buy again.
Brenda G.
I have  been using these for around 10 years. I always get the closest shave softest legs when I use this product. It is hands down the best razor Ive ever used. Once you try this product out you wont go back to the other stuff. I am 100% satisfied and recommend it to everyone.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Gillette Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct more...
These are THE best razors available. Ever since I started using them years ago when the first came out, I have had the softest, smoothest legs. Those 5 blades make all the difference. They get every tiny hair. They stay sharp for a long time. They are worth every penny.
Brandi M.
Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and need somethibg that not only works but doesn't dry out my skin and leave red blotches would this be acceptable?
Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Do you have to use shaving cream with these?
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Abby H.
Hopatcong
What is your favorite razor of all time?