Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette
Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor

Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor

Gillette Venus Embrace is Venus' closest disposable shave. Venus Embrace Disposable razors for women are Venus' first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of 3. Amazing looking legs with fewer nicks and cuts* *vs Gillette Daisy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor!
Mariana S.
Orlando, FL
Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor uploaded by Mariana S.
Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor uploaded by Mariana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gillette works very well, leaves my skin so soft and gorgeous, It’s practical and easy to use. Also the color is so nice☺️ Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Venus is my #GoTo disposable razor. I can't use those cheap ones with one or two blades. That's a nightmare waiting to happen. Haha. However Venus is a nice experience. Silky, smooth and most importantly no scars. I've been using this brand for #at least 15 years. I'll definitely buy again as I like testing the new products. #Gillette #VenusEmbrace Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I had a coupon so I thought I would give these a try. Not impressed for the price didnt give that smooth shave I like.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
These are my absolute favorite razors! They really meet my expectations. They may be a little more pricey then the alternatives but they are so worth it. They are very effective! Overall I’m very satisfied with them. I love that they have 5 blades which really makes them easier to use and the fact that they are so thick with the nice gel strip makes them much easier for me to use and protects against getting cut and also razor burn. I would definitely recommend these!
Regan H.
Memphis
Purchased at: Target
These are the only razors I use now — they’re easily maneuverable, the handle feels amazing and I really like the extra edge of moisture which feels great regardless of whether you’re using shaving cream or not.
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Venus never disappoints, I love their razors and they leave my skin smooth and they don't cut.
Jacquelyn C.
Great razors. Keep my legs smooth with limited irritation. Honestly I believe Gillette men's razors work the best performing razors. I have however repurchased these. They are more expensive than men's razors though.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
These are one of my favorite razors unjust wish the disposables cost a little less than they do
Marie O.
Daly City, CA
While this works great for my mom, it does not for me at all. I have very thick, curly, and coarse hair, which cause frequent ingrown hairs whether I am shaving my armpit or legs. In addition, my hair is subborn so many strands are still visible even when I go through them a couple of times. I prefer using men's razor instead.
Tanya L.
Portland, OR
Great for vacation or the gym bag. Smooth, clean shave when I need it! Nothing like a wax but it is a good alternative!

Looking for your answer?