Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor uploaded by Kayla P.Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Gillette Venus Embrace is Venus' closest disposable shave. Venus Embrace Disposable razors for women are Venus' first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of 3. Amazing looking legs with fewer nicks and cuts* *vs Gillette Daisy.

Addison C.
Monticello, IN
WOW! Do my legs feel so smooth! Totally obsessed with these disposable razors. They have 5 blades and wow the 5 blades really help get every little hair on my leg! They’re just super gentle on my legs and I couldn’t ask for a better razor! I also received these for free in a Mega Voxbox and I’m so glad I did!
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
These are my go to razors. They have 5 blades and they're disposable! I rarely get a cut and they shave smoothly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have a problem with these! I love that they're disposable. If I'm traveling I just pop a new one into my bag without having to take my razor from home.
Jacquelyn C.
Great razors. Keep my legs smooth with limited irritation. Honestly I believe Gillette men's razors work the best performing razors. I have however repurchased these. They are more expensive than men's razors though.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
These are my absolute favorite razors! They really meet my expectations. They may be a little more pricey then the alternatives but they are so worth it. They are very effective! Overall I’m very satisfied with them. I love that they have 5 blades which really makes them easier to use and the fact that they are so thick with the nice gel strip makes them much easier for me to use and protects against getting cut and also razor burn. I would definitely recommend these!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Love the lubrication! I thought I was getting a close shave until I tried the Venus Embrace Razor! It has loads of features to get that really close shave. I love the flexible head as it makes shaving around my knees so much easier. The 5 blades lift and cut the hair for a super close shave. The lubricating strips surround all the blades for extra moisture and protection. My legs are super smooth and silky without any unsightly nicks or cuts! My old 3-blade straight head razor is going in the trash!
Marie O.
Daly City, CA
While this works great for my mom, it does not for me at all. I have very thick, curly, and coarse hair, which cause frequent ingrown hairs whether I am shaving my armpit or legs. In addition, my hair is subborn so many strands are still visible even when I go through them a couple of times. I prefer using men's razor instead.
Danielle M.
Just purchased these on Amazon and the price was fantastic! I love being able just to throw the whole razor away. It's better then having to buy the refills in my opinion! Great quality and perfect for travel!
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ
This product it so lit, I love using it. It is not like the other shaving products that leave your skin not so smooth but this left my skin very very smooth , would totally recommend this to friends
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite disposable razor brand! Always smooth, never leaves bumps or burns. Easy to use! Great to pair with Skintimate cream. Very affordable! I got mine from Target. Definitely will buy every time!
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
The only razors I will buy! Efficient razors. Great packaging. While they are a little more expensive, they last longer for me. So worth the extra money.