BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Go beyond shaving. #ChooseToSmooth and reveal your skin’s potential with 5 curve-hugging blades and 8 times more glide boosters*.  Experience a closer shave and less irritation* with the perfect match for sensitive skin.

*vs. Simply Venus 2

• What is the quality of this product? 1 Answers
  • How does this razor compare to Schick Hydro?1 Answers
  • What helps when shaving for ingrown hairs? I exfoliate b...2 Answers
Jackqueline H.
Soap Lake, WA
I have been using and buying cheap razors for years, then completely given up on shaving, started using hair removal creams. Now I decided to spend a little extra on a couple of razors and it was the best decision ever. I have very sensitive legs and very prone to razor burns and irritation due to “chicken skin”. These worked amazing! No irritation, no issues and best of all a super smooth shave!! I am definitely buying the razor with the cartridges! A must buy for me and I definitely recommend to everyone!
Michelle V.
New York
I decided to try these after using the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor for so many years. These ones have 5 razors which is supposed to be better. I had great results with this one. It shaved so smoothly and cleanly without leaving bumps or ingrown hairs. The down side, these are bigger so less good for bends and curves in the body. Also these come a s pack of 2 as opposed to 3 in the other. However, I feel like the shave was better than the 3 blade razors. It was worth it, and ill be buying these from now on!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I used to struggle to find a razor that was easy on my skin and didn’t give me razor bumps, and these are it, I’m hooked!! They get every piece of hair, leave my skin soft and no razor bumps!! They are pretty pricey depending on where you get them but I tell you they are so worth it!!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I bought these and loved them, just never a fan of Gillette prices for their disposable razors. Love the product, just hard to spend as much because you go through them so quick when you could get cheaper that last longer.
Himali B.
New York
I have been using Gilette Venus razors for almost 4 years now & I would say these are the best. These disposable razors are little pricey but so worth it. This is the only disposable razor which I use as it's great for my sensitive skin, it leaves my skin feeling smooth with any cuts or bumps, I recommend this razor.
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
These are THE ONLY razors that dont irritate my sensitive skin. I have used every disposable razor on the market and this one us by far the best. The 5 blades give a great close shave and the aloe in it hydrate and soothe my skin. Cant recommend enough!
Crowned G.
This razor is great! I purchased it because I have very very sensitive skin so when I saw it had aloe in the razor, I was in. This razor provided me a very smooth, close shave and worked great for the price. 5/5 stars, I recommend it.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are my favorite razors! I only use five blade razors. They are gentle on my sensitive skin. They have a nice little lotion bar around the edges. They are very easy to use and the top bends to help get the curves. I would definitely recommend these!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Venus embrace sensitive razor is a good razor for sensitive skin prone to hair bumps. The moisture strip is vet soothing to the shin with each stroke leaving your skin soft and gives a close shave. I have been buying these razors a while now and they are worth every penny not to have bumps. They never knick my skin or cause bumps as a lot of razors do.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
These are the absolute best disposable razors on the market! They are on the pricey side, but more affordable than the razors with refillable heads. The five blades help you get a super clean, close shave without any nicks or cuts. Right now, this is the only disposable razor I use and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Shawna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you wait before buying a new razor?
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
What helps when shaving for ingrown hairs? I exfoliate but I still get them
Yeani C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the quality of this product?
Sammantha F.
How does this razor compare to Schick Hydro?