BY GILLETTE VENUS® #28 in Women's Razors

Go beyond shaving. #ChooseToSmooth and reveal your skin’s potential with 5 curve-hugging blades and 8 times more glide boosters*.  Experience a closer shave and less irritation* with the perfect match for sensitive skin.

*vs. Simply Venus 2

Buy on ULTA
Jackqueline H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using and buying cheap razors for years, then completely given up on shaving, started using hair removal creams. Now I decided to spend a little extra on a couple of razors and it was the best decision ever. I have very sensitive legs and very prone to razor burns and irritation due to “chicken skin”. These worked amazing! No irritation, no issues and best of all a super smooth shave!! I am definitely buying the razor with the cartridges! A must buy for me and I definitely recommend to everyone!
Megan W.
Seriously the best razors. I have the most sensitive skin and extremely prone to razor bumps but wow these razors really glide over my skin without irritating the area afterwards. I know I will get a smooth shave with these razors
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I used to struggle to find a razor that was easy on my skin and didn’t give me razor bumps, and these are it, I’m hooked!! They get every piece of hair, leave my skin soft and no razor bumps!! They are pretty pricey depending on where you get them but I tell you they are so worth it!!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Gilette Venus razors for almost 4 years now & I would say these are the best. These disposable razors are little pricey but so worth it. This is the only disposable razor which I use as it's great for my sensitive skin, it leaves my skin feeling smooth with any cuts or bumps, I recommend this razor.
Crowned G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great! I purchased it because I have very very sensitive skin so when I saw it had aloe in the razor, I was in. This razor provided me a very smooth, close shave and worked great for the price. 5/5 stars, I recommend it.
Rachel W.
The smoothest of any razor I've tried. Gets around knees and ankles without nicking your skin and leaves zero irritation. Has a little moisturizing strip that soothes your skin as you shave.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Venus embrace sensitive razor is a good razor for sensitive skin prone to hair bumps. The moisture strip is vet soothing to the shin with each stroke leaving your skin soft and gives a close shave. I have been buying these razors a while now and they are worth every penny not to have bumps. They never knick my skin or cause bumps as a lot of razors do.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the absolute best disposable razors on the market! They are on the pricey side, but more affordable than the razors with refillable heads. The five blades help you get a super clean, close shave without any nicks or cuts. Right now, this is the only disposable razor I use and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I absolutely love this razor! It's literally no lie the only razor I can use with out getting nicks and cuts all over my legs! I have really sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and with any other razor I break out! She is my holy grail razor! Give her a try she's worth every penny!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I got this in a gift basket over the holidays. It is a really nice razor that gets a close shave and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I enjoyed using it and went to buy a new one, but they seem to be way more expensive than other disposable razors on the market so I passed on repurchasing.
Shawna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you wait before buying a new razor?
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
What helps when shaving for ingrown hairs? I exfoliate but I still get them
Sammantha F.
How does this razor compare to Schick Hydro?
Yeani C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the quality of this product?