BY GILLETTE VENUS® #45 in Women's Razors

Go beyond shaving. #ChooseToSmooth and reveal your skin’s potential with 5 curve-hugging blades and 8 times more glide boosters*.  Experience a closer shave and less irritation* with the perfect match for sensitive skin.

*vs. Simply Venus 2

Rachel W.
The smoothest of any razor I've tried. Gets around knees and ankles without nicking your skin and leaves zero irritation. Has a little moisturizing strip that soothes your skin as you shave.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been buying these razors for over 3 years now and for many reasons, I started by trying the regular Venus Embrace on a trip to PA, I loved it, it left my skin super silky and smooth... Then I went with the sensitive because I am prone to getting bumps with ingrown hairs and this one has helped me a lot. It Doesn't cut me or scratch me and I can get done with any area of my legs and armpits in one single pass... Can't say enough good things about it
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Venus embrace sensitive razor is a good razor for sensitive skin prone to hair bumps. The moisture strip is vet soothing to the shin with each stroke leaving your skin soft and gives a close shave. I have been buying these razors a while now and they are worth every penny not to have bumps. They never knick my skin or cause bumps as a lot of razors do.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the absolute best disposable razors on the market! They are on the pricey side, but more affordable than the razors with refillable heads. The five blades help you get a super clean, close shave without any nicks or cuts. Right now, this is the only disposable razor I use and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Typically you see venus in more pink colors so when I saw this razor I had to have it. Pleasing just as the other  Venus razors I have previously used. A long time fan here and I am greatly pleased with the performance of this amazing razor. I will rave about Venus products, absolutely love.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I absolutely love this razor! It's literally no lie the only razor I can use with out getting nicks and cuts all over my legs! I have really sensitive skin when it comes to shaving and with any other razor I break out! She is my holy grail razor! Give her a try she's worth every penny!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I got this in a gift basket over the holidays. It is a really nice razor that gets a close shave and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I enjoyed using it and went to buy a new one, but they seem to be way more expensive than other disposable razors on the market so I passed on repurchasing.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best razor I have ever used, ever! I refuse to even try anything new now. I have super sensitive skin on my legs and using this razor, they never get flakey or itchy. It lasts for a few shaves, even longer if you use coconut oil.
Paige P.
I love this razor because I have sensitive skin and it really does make a difference! I have almost no stubble or skin irritation. Even though it it is on the expensive side it is worth it because the blade stays sharp for a long time before going dull!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best razor brands out there. Always makes where ever I shave nice and smooth never gives me razor bumps or irritation. Gets the job done the way it should. Super easy to use and clean off. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new razor to use!
Shawna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you wait before buying a new razor?
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
What helps when shaving for ingrown hairs? I exfoliate but I still get them
Sammantha F.
How does this razor compare to Schick Hydro?
Yeani C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the quality of this product?