Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Women's Razor uploaded by Natasha H.Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Women's Razor uploaded by Alyssa H.Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Women's Razor uploaded by Danielle W.
2 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor Blade Refills have 5 blades spaced closely together, with reduced pressure per blade* for a closer shave with less irritation. Try the No. 1 razor brand used by female dermatologists. *vs. Daisy® 2 blade disposablewww.GilletteVenus.com

Sommer B.
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
I like the gel, however I don't feel like it makes a large difference if it's 'sensitive skin' or not. I didn't feel or notice a difference in my sensitive skin after I shaved than when I normally shave with a regular razor. Nice razor though, but a little pricey for refills
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
My skin is so sensitive, and the sensitive Venus razors seem to be the only ones that keep me from having that gross red bumpy skin afterwards. A little expensive, but for me, worth the price. Also, those commercials are ridiculously addicting.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I always buy these refills for my Venus razor! It's the best razor that I have tried and I have sensitive skin and it seems to not irritate me at all! It gets my skin smooth and summertime ready without the cuts!
Libbie K.
Libbie K.
This is the only brand of razors I continue to go back to because they never irritate my skin. They're a little pricey in my opinion, but we'll worth it for my skin.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Great product. I love how long these razor heads last. They are a bit pricy but work well and last about a month on average.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Lewiston
Has made a worlds difference for me shaving! My skin doesn't get irritated and this razor provides a much closer shave.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love the Venus razor. Always a smooth experience. I never cut myself and it always leaves my legs silky and smooth.
Keyana W.
Keyana W.
These feel and smell amazing. They are also very moisturizing! I would definitely recommend this!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
These are okay, although personally I feel like they dont work that great..
Tomara O.
Tomara O.
This razor was ok. Didn't leave my legs that smooth and was very expensive!
Marcelle B.
Marcelle B.
Bronx, NY
I tend to get razor bumps after I shave. I feel like iced tried every tip and trick in the book but it still happens. What do you recommend?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Camaragibe PE
Quero testar, estou com a pele mas sensível por causa da gravidez , será que essa é diferente das outras Gillette?