BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Feel incredible and #ChooseToSmooth with a long-lasting shave and amazing-looking skin. Venus Embrace® Passionista Disposable has 5 blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture™ for a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts.*

*vs. Gillette Daisy

• How much do these razors usually cost? And how well do th...4 Answers
  • Is this easy to use???1 Answers
Rachel C.
Coaling, AL
I love this razor. It works great for all hairy areas. It stays sharp and last a while. Plus it comes it fun colors. The only negative is side the refills are kinda pricy so I always get the new razor.
Rebecca S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Absolutely swear by my Gillette Venus razors. Have used them for years and I love that they offer a disposable option in the Embrace type. I think that they are well worth the buy and do an excellent job to get the close shave that I am looking for. Smooth legs, all the time!
Sarah M.
I began purchasing mens razors because of this razor. It always missed a few hairs here and there and never quite seemed to get the job done. However, it is very inexpensive so if you're looking for a cheap razor, you could check out this one. It's just not meant for me.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Out of all the Venus razors I have tried I can honestly say I like this razor over the other Venus razors, I believe there is like five or more blades which is awesome. I did not break out from this razor. Definitely the best so far from Venus.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I love these razors! Even though they don't last but about 5 shaves, I think they definitely get the job done and keep the skin smooth. With these, you have to use a cream or conditioner so the skin will not break out afterwards. I usually buy a 3-6 pack per month!
Isabelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love venus razors! They are the only razors I use while shaving and I use them pretty much everyday. They are not to sharp but also not to dull and they definitely meet my expectations and get rid of all the hair. I would definitely recommend.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is a great disposable because of the smoothing aloe in it! It compares to BIC but I think it's even a little better and more flexible head on it! I purchased this product from Target. It did meet my expectations and I am satisfied. Will purchase again when traveling.
Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Nice glide when using on your skin I have had little to none issues regarding getting small cuts or anything. They last for a while which is nice because it's always annoying to go through a pack of razors in a week because there to cheap to stand the condensation
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have to say the Venus has to be my favorite type of razor. Every type they have works great. I can use the disposable ones more than other brands. I will continue to purchase these. I use coupons to get great deals on them
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
I used to always use these. With shaving cream they would leave me legs smooth but I found I would have to go over a few times because it would miss some patches. That's why I switched to guy razors with more blades and have never used a female one again
LaKeshia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much do these razors usually cost? And how well do they perform on sensitive skin?
Victoria F.