BY GILLETTE VENUS® #52 in Women's Razors

Feel incredible and #ChooseToSmooth with a long-lasting shave and amazing-looking skin. Venus Embrace® Passionista Disposable has 5 blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture™ for a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts.*

*vs. Gillette Daisy

• How much do these razors usually cost? And how well do they perform...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only razor that I will use. I tried several others and they just don't get the job done as well as this does. This kind does not cut my skin open. It's very smooth and it's a very close shave. I love how it has the moisture ribbon all around the blade. Are use both the disposable kind and the kind that you buy the replacement head for. It's nice how they make different scents and the blades for sensitive skin as well. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality razor.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received these in my Glam Voxbox and I did like the closeness of the shave that it gave me but I didn't however like the outside casing on it. Kind of hard to explain but like there was a lot of extra plastic around the blades themselves. I don't know maybe its just me but it seemed like I really had to make sure I didn't miss spots. But other than that it was a very good razor as far as the shave. I also didn't really care for how much the head of it moved. I would buy this on my own.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Venus embrace disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3.
Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.
5 curve-hugging blades to get virtually every hair.
Protective ribbon of moisture for smooth glide.
Pivoting head adjusts to curves.
Softgrip handle for great control.
No razor blade change required, just use and toss.
Priya S.
Priya S.
Los Angeles, CA
Will forever be the only razor I will every use. Not the cheapest razor but it is 100% worth the price. I received two as a free sample on top of the fact that I already have been buying and using these religiously for the past two years. They glide right over your leg while moisturizing and shaving cream isn't even necessarily required. Love pairing it with the Venus shaving cream though!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
This is the only razor I have used since high school. I've tried other ones but this one just somehow makes it back! It's not to expensive for a manual razor and it does the trick to remove hair as close to your skin as possible. I haven't gotten any cuts from it so that's always a major plus! Only thing is that the razors might rust easily but an easy change will do!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Batavia, IL
I have literally never bought another razor besides the Venus embrace razor. This one is just so affordable and easy to use. No one really needs some fancy electric razor just get this affordable one and replace the razor. I would definitely recommend this razor to everybody and i mean come on, it comes in such cute colors. Personally I always get the pink!
Ruthie B.
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
I never purchase these unless I get one free. Honestly speaking, I just feel that they leave behind hairs and that's no fun dealing with after you get ready and find some baby hairs that the razor just passed over. If there is one laying around and I didn't have one, yes I'd use it as at least it does somewhat what it's suppose to...would I purchase? no.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Boiling Springs, SC
Compared to other disposable razors, the Venus Embrace Passionista Disposable Razor is a good choice for an on-the-go razor! I pack this for all of my trips where I know there is a chance I may lose it. The cost is low enough that I don't feel bad about disposing them after using, yet they work well enough that I know I will get a smooth shave.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how sharp this razor is but also so gentle. I do appreciate that it works with senesitive skin like my own. I've been using this product since I first started shacking but I've always noticed how fast it is for the blades to rust. Moreover, the feature to stick a holder on the bathroom wall always falls and is very incompetent.
Allegra S.
Allegra S.
Lafayette, IN
I received a two-pack of these razors free from Influenster in my #glamvoxbox for testing purposes. They provide a smooth and even shave, but only with gel or cream, not on their own. I prefer the Embrace refillable razor because the blades seem to skip or tug less, and I can use them without having to soap up too much beforehand.
LaKeshia M.
LaKeshia M.
How much do these razors usually cost? And how well do they perform on sensitive skin?