BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Embrace yourself and #ChooseToSmooth with the best disposable razor for a smoothing experience that’s all about taking care of your skin. Venus Embrace® Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus, get 5 times more glide enhancers* for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

*vs. Venus Oceana™ disposable razors

• I shave daily with these but they never get close enough ...2 Answers
  • Does this only come with one cartridge?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were sent to me in a VoxBox. I subscribe to a razor delivery company, so I don’t usually shop for razors. These were so smooth shaving that at first I thought there was some sort of protective cover I neglected to take off. Nope. They are just that smooth. I’d give them 5 stars if it weren’t for the price. I did prefer the shave to the ones I have delivered.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best disposable razor. I have always liked Venus razors. I like the shape because it is wide and it covers a large area. The razor also glides smoothly. It gives me a close shave on my legs and under my arms. It is super affordable and a great quality.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
These razors are amazing. Because of how they are made you don't need shaving cream. Don't worry it's a smooth shave and no cuts all over your legs. These are the best disposable razors I've ever tried.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve always loved the Venus razors. I really like the shape of them as well, they’re wide, which covers a large area and they glide very smooth. I get a close shave with silky legs and underarms . It’s affordable and great quality.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so impressed I can't believe it. I received these razors complimentary from Influenster in a Megabox I won and I was instantly excited because I always purchase the cheap razors. I never spend too much on a razor and these are kinda pricey. I am so in shock, I was able to shave my whole bikini area (Brazilian style) in less than two minutes! This razor has five blades and the head is very flexible. I was able to get into every crease and corner. I definitely will start purchasing these. I can't believe it. I highly suggest this razor!!!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I actually received this razor tree when I bought a box of tampons from walmart. I travel a lot for work and dont like to take my actual razor with me in case i forget it at the hotel or something. I loved this razor, but when I went to buy more it was WAY too expensive. There is no way I was going to pay that much for 1 razor that doesn't last that long anyway. Don't get me wrong it is a good razor, but you might as well pay a little more for one that you don't just throw away.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product complimentary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox! ❤ I have been using good razors for a while now 4 blades this was sent to me and I actually love it! The handle isn't flimsy, blades aren't fought feeling thanks to the moisturizing slips on it easy to use and glide I recommend this product
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this from Influenster and I glad that they did send this to me! It works awesome, it's not harsh and it's perfect for shaving your legs, I have sensitive skin and this razor was the best! I totally getting more when I finish these ones
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using Venus razors for as long as I can remember and they work so great to get hair off of places I don't want it. The razor itself is inexpensive and you can find it at several different stores. It works very well and I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great disposable razor for the price! Venus is always a good choice and with 5 blades, you really can't go wrong. I wish the moisture strip would last a touch longer but that is my only complaint!

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this only come with one cartridge?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I shave daily with these but they never get close enough what would u recommend I use instead