BY GILLETTE VENUS® #26 in Women's Razors

Embrace yourself and #ChooseToSmooth with the best disposable razor for a smoothing experience that’s all about taking care of your skin. Venus Embrace® Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus, get 5 times more glide enhancers* for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

*vs. Venus Oceana™ disposable razors

• I shave daily with these but they never get close enough what wou...2 Answers
  • Does this only come with one cartridge?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillian M.
These were sent to me in a VoxBox. I subscribe to a razor delivery company, so I don’t usually shop for razors. These were so smooth shaving that at first I thought there was some sort of protective cover I neglected to take off. Nope. They are just that smooth. I’d give them 5 stars if it weren’t for the price. I did prefer the shave to the ones I have delivered.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve always loved the Venus razors. I really like the shape of them as well, they’re wide, which covers a large area and they glide very smooth. I get a close shave with silky legs and underarms . It’s affordable and great quality.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
These at my favorite razors! I've tried cheaper ones but I always ended up nicking myself and they never seemed to get every hair. These razors leave my skin velvety smooth and I've never cut myself while using one! They're definitely worth the price!
Caila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the razor I currently use and I love it! I always get a close shave! I like this brand over a disposable because I can change the head of the razor instead of having to buy another razor. I use to always have razor bumps when I used disposables and now that I've switched I haven't had any and have found my legs to be more moisturized. I can usually go about a month without having to change the head of the razor. A cool feature I like is that my razor came with a holder with suction cups on the back so you can attach it to the shower. I like this because I have my toddler son I share a bathroom with so it keeps my razor out of reach.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so impressed I can't believe it. I received these razors complimentary from Influenster in a Megabox I won and I was instantly excited because I always purchase the cheap razors. I never spend too much on a razor and these are kinda pricey. I am so in shock, I was able to shave my whole bikini area (Brazilian style) in less than two minutes! This razor has five blades and the head is very flexible. I was able to get into every crease and corner. I definitely will start purchasing these. I can't believe it. I highly suggest this razor!!!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I actually received this razor tree when I bought a box of tampons from walmart. I travel a lot for work and dont like to take my actual razor with me in case i forget it at the hotel or something. I loved this razor, but when I went to buy more it was WAY too expensive. There is no way I was going to pay that much for 1 razor that doesn't last that long anyway. Don't get me wrong it is a good razor, but you might as well pay a little more for one that you don't just throw away.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product complimentary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox! ❤ I have been using good razors for a while now 4 blades this was sent to me and I actually love it! The handle isn't flimsy, blades aren't fought feeling thanks to the moisturizing slips on it easy to use and glide I recommend this product
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I got this from Influenster and I glad that they did send this to me! It works awesome, it's not harsh and it's perfect for shaving your legs, I have sensitive skin and this razor was the best! I totally getting more when I finish these ones
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using Venus razors for as long as I can remember and they work so great to get hair off of places I don't want it. The razor itself is inexpensive and you can find it at several different stores. It works very well and I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great disposable razor for the price! Venus is always a good choice and with 5 blades, you really can't go wrong. I wish the moisture strip would last a touch longer but that is my only complaint!

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I shave daily with these but they never get close enough what would u recommend I use instead
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this only come with one cartridge?