BY GILLETTE VENUS® #7 in Women's Razors

Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct - Venus Embrace has 5 curve-hugging razor blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture for glide to help provide a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts*. *vs. Gillette Daisy. Get virtually every hair to help the skin on your legs look super smooth! Venus Embrace razor cartridges have a protective ribbon of moisture for a smooth glide. Venus Embrace blades hug your body to give a closer, longer-lasting shave. You won't have to shave as often!* *vs. Venus original 3-blade razor. Skin feels dramatically smoother longer (vs. Venus Original 3-blade razor). Rounded, pivoting head. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus handles, except Simply Venus. - Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct

• Do you have to use shaving cream with these? 1 Answers
  • Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and need somethibg t...7 Answers
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
For the longest time this was the only razors I would use. They gave a nice shave and always left my skin feeling smooth and...well, hairless. I never had issues with feeling razor burn or anything uncomfortable from the razor. I did always feel the need to go over my armpits many times with these razors. I don't think it was the blades, but rather the shape of this razor (and most women's razors) don't fit well in my arm pits. Nonetheless, they're my favorite women's razor still. From time to time I will buy a pack, as I still have a handle. But for now I have a personal favorite, and tend to buy those (men's Gillette fusion, which I found my love for when I ran out of mine and took my husband's extras haha!) anyway, I still think this is a great razor and for those who only want to buy women's razors, this is the best one to get!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So i absolutely LOVE these razors! They give you SUCH a smoothe, luxurious shave! The scent is an added bonus, and also the shave bars make me feel even MORE glam and special 💅💄💋 You dont even need shaving cream with these babies. I have nothing bad to say about these razors at all. The only complaint i have, is the refills are a bit to pricey. Alot of us women are on budgets, and 13$ for refills is like, ridiculous lol. It still doesn't keep me from taking a star away. I absolutely love these razors, and will continue to use them. Im tired of buying disposables. Its time to move on UP 😁😂💎👑👊
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have had this razor, and have had the razor refills too. I am a true Venus lover. I would pick Venus over any other razor. These particular razors, the "Embrace" are great. They give a good, close, shave, and the moisture bar makes your shaving time easier. The razor itself is about 10$ and the refills are about 13$, so its something you definitely should invest in. I have never had a nick or a compliant with these razors, so i will leave it at this. These are great razors, just more on the expensive side.
Anna P.
Laramie, WY
I don't feel as though any razor is a miracle product...it's just too difficult to avoid irritation and stubble with this method of hair removal. That being said, the Venus Embrace cartridges are significantly less irritating than anything else I've tried. I also get a close shave, and the moisturizing strips usually last about two weeks. Yeah, you have to shell out some serious $ to keep replacing these, but I find whenever I try changing to something else I always come back to this product.
Mariah S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I purchased the handle portion, along with a few cartridges and a shower hanger, in a package about 8 years ago. Seriously. I have been using them that long. I like the 5 blades since it gives me a nice clean shave without irritating. The product is well built, which is well evidenced since I'm still using it years later. I have no plans to replace this. I will continue buying new refills until they stop making them since they are a good value and last a long time.
Marianne L.
Sloatsburg, NY
I really enjoy the Venus razors. They are pricey, but when they are available at my local Costco in a multi pack it does save me money. It is easy to use and more or less gets the job done. I do have to go over my arm pits a few times, but it's not due to the razor but more to the contour of my own skin. And these razors last a long time. I shave about every other day or two and I don't change the blade for a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria B.
Leesburg, VA
I've tried just about every Gillete Venus razor blade that they have come up with over the years. And I have found the usually, the simpler the better! This product works really well and gives a really close shave leaving legs smooth and soft. The moisturizing strips provide a nice smooth layer for the razor to glide over. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a simple and effective razor that stays shape for a few shaves.
Katie S.
Has Venus not perfected the razor? I love the Embrace and it is totally worth the price. I have noticed them in a lot of different stores like Walmart and Target.
I use my razors about 2-3 times a week and each one lasted me about 3-4 months! The blades are really sharp and there are 5 of them! I honestly believe in the 5 blades and the moisture ribbon!! I have been using these razors for 5 years now and I will never look back!
Eileen C.
Austin, TX
This is my go to razor. It has worked perfectly for me and is a great price. I find the blades last a long time before they dull. Plus I really like the convenience of just switching out the blade head and having a new razor without having to go out at the last minute and buy a whole new razor. In fact I have had the handle so long that the color has begun to fade. But I just pop in a new refill head and it is good as new!
Chrissy B.
Sanford, FL
I attempted to use the knock off equate version of the Venus Embrace razor. It absolutely could not compare. The blades dulled more quickly than the Venus razor and the shave was not as close. My hair tends to grow back fairly quickly, with the Venus razor I typically shave every other day. With the Equate razor it was every day, sometimes even more frequently than that. I will never switch from my Venus razor ever again!
Brandi M.
Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and need somethibg that not only works but doesn't dry out my skin and leave red blotches would this be acceptable?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Do you have to use shaving cream with these?
Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?