BY GILLETTE VENUS® #11 in Women's Razors

Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct - Venus Embrace has 5 curve-hugging razor blades plus a Ribbon of Moisture for glide to help provide a comfortable shave with fewer nicks and cuts*. *vs. Gillette Daisy. Get virtually every hair to help the skin on your legs look super smooth! Venus Embrace razor cartridges have a protective ribbon of moisture for a smooth glide. Venus Embrace blades hug your body to give a closer, longer-lasting shave. You won't have to shave as often!* *vs. Venus original 3-blade razor. Skin feels dramatically smoother longer (vs. Venus Original 3-blade razor). Rounded, pivoting head. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus handles, except Simply Venus. - Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct

• Do you have to use shaving cream with these? 2 Answers
  • Gillette Venus Embrace Like or dislike1 Answers
  • Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love these razors, they are so easy to use and smell great. I’m currently trying the comfort glide white tea razor and I’m impressed. The only drawback is that if you leave these in the shower, the butter will melt away quickly. But these gave me the smoothest shave and my skin felt soft thanks to the butters. My suggestion is to take the razors out of the shower when you’re done and put them in a dry place.
Abbey A.
Round Rock
Review for: Gillette 09897-2 Gillette Venus Embrace Cartridges 4 Pack - Pack of 2 more...
I've never used another razor, nor do I plan to. It leaves me so smooth and the blades stay sharp for a long time. The moisture strips keep my legs feeling soft after a shave. Since I don't have to replace them often, it doesn't cost me a lot - completely worth the money.
B V.
Review for: Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Razor Refills with Bonus Snap 10 count more...
THESE ARE THE ONLY RAZORS I USE!!!! I LIVE BY THEM! They are definitely pretty pricey, but the 5 blades are ah-mag-zing. I’ve definitely nicked myself a few times from switching from other razors to these as these are definitely sharper. Totally worth the money!
Ariel G.
Tualatin
Review for: Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Razor Refill Cartridges, 11 Count more...
These razors are really worth the money. I use to use them for everything from my legs, under arms, lady bits, and my upper lip area. Rarely did I ever nik myself with these. I would recommend giving these a try if you haven't.
Lizzy F.
Mims, FL
Review for: Gillette Venus Embrace Cartridge 4 Ct more...
Literally love the Venus razor blades they are extremely smooth and rehydrate your skin 110%. My skin has always been very picky and gets irritated easily but to my surprise these work great and last a long time.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Review for: Gillette Venus, Razor, Spa Breeze 2in1, 1ea more...
5 blades equal a close shave with fewer nicks. Pricey but totally worth it. The blades last quite awhile so overall I actually save money over disposable razors that are only good for a shave or two.
Kelly P.
Atlanta, GA
I was on accutane for about a year and ever sense my skin has been super sensitive. I can't use disposable razors anymore because it tears up my skin. I bought the Venus Embrace and it's solved all of my issues. For anyone that has sensitive skin, this has to be your go-to! Totally worth the extra expense of buying the razors.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These razors are my favorite. I think they can be a little overpriced depending on where you buy them. But the refills are affordable once you buy the razor itself. I usually get them at target and can find coupons. They give you a smooth shave and I have never got razor burn from them.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Glides I’m very smooth and keeps hair away. I wanted a smooth and gentle touch so I went with the sensitive option. It leaves my skin, especially my underarms, incredible smooth. I no longer use this brand, due to price. I currently use Harry’s shave club.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
First time using this razor and I have to say it was an ok razor. Wasn't to impressed with it but I did lile how soft it left my legs and didn't give me razor burn. I would probably buy again but I prefer my [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Brandi M.
Does this really work? I have sensitive skin and need somethibg that not only works but doesn't dry out my skin and leave red blotches would this be acceptable?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Do you have to use shaving cream with these?
Does it leave your legs feeling smooth?
mero B.