Gillette Venus Divine Sensitive Razor uploaded by Sara E.Gillette Venus Divine Sensitive Razor uploaded by Amanda H.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Now get a smooth shave with less skin irritation - even in sensitive spots. Includes: 1 Razor, 2 Cartridges, 1 Shower Storage System New! Three Intensive Moisture™ strips enriched with Natural Aloe and Botanical Oils. Three New Comfort-Coated™ Blades for a close, comfortable shave. Pivoting Rounded Head - hugs your curve and fits easily into hard to shave areas. Beautiful new handle with enhanced grip. See Venus Divine shaving compact enclosed. All Venus cartridges fit Venus razor handles. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE or gillettevenus.com

Gillette Venus Divine Sensitive Razor
  • "Leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't leave you with dry, cut up skin." in 2 reviews
  • "This razor leaves your skin felling super soft and silky." in 1 review
Brooke B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another razor that is extremely convenient, including the shaving soap, but runs out SO fast. This one is harder to keep dry than the intuition razors, as those are easily covered with the (usually) provided cap. These little soap bars are divine, smooth and leave the skin soft. But once they start to dwindle, you can lose over half the product sometimes because it will fall apart. It's just another nice product that, I'm not sure how you can cut down on the waste, but I can't justify spending so much on refills. The actual performance of the product is phenomenal.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for sensitive skin, and are still able to get a nice close shave. They don't irritate my skin as much as a lot of other razors. Generally I actually use a men's razor on my legs, I find they get a much smoother closer shave, but this razor I find especially good for armpits because that's the skin I notice gets more irritated when I shave.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
I use this razor because it stays sharp and gets the job done. I am not needing to replace it after each use which is fiscally responsible. I don't get nicks or cuts. This is a little more on the expensive side when comparing it to a disposable razor but with coupons and sales you can always find a deal.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
The Venus line is the only brand that I can use. I have sensitive skin and most shaving items cause a rash. I am so pleased that I found these. They provide a close shave, seldom nick my skin, and last for a few uses. Razors and blades are expensive but Gillette almost always has coupons. This is the only brand I'll use.
Allison H.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Sensitive more...
While these sensitive skin razor heads did a good job of keeping my legs from breaking out in a rash, they were not able to adequately remove all of the hair in one pass. I would sometimes have to go over an area as many as three times to get a smooth result.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this razor a while back because I have such sensitive skin and it works great, easy to use with my soft skin shaving cream. You can find it at Walmart, Target and other stores that sell about the same products. Well recommended for women with sensitive skin.
Katey W.
Review for: Sensitive more...
These razor refills are ok...I wouldn't say they're for sensitive skin though. When I used them in my legs, I got bad razor bumps and stopped using them after that. I switched back to the 5 blade Venus blades that are purple and have no issues with them.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Sensitive more...
This is the best razor I have ever used! It's a bit pricier than some others but it's worth it. The handle design is just right, the pivoting head is designed to glide over your skin. It's light, it's great at not to get nicks and cuts. The triple blades with lubricant strips are also wonderful.
Lacey H.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Sensitive more...
I use this razor head every day and I adore them! Smooth legs are a priority and the availability of this product makes it easy to maintain. I love being able to have an affordable product that serves are a high quality product. Overall, I am very satisfied.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great razor, shaves smooths and doesn't leave razor bumps, I love the clean cut shave it leaves and hair doesn't grow back as much I use it once a week sometimes 2 weeks because I have fine hair and doesn't grow back as much
vivian m.
Is this razor really good ???????
Ashley M.
Bronx, NY
Does this razor leave any left over hairs? like when you feel your legs do you feel any spikes?
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
How many uses do you get out of these razors? Does the gel last as long as the razor stays sharp?
Yeani C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the quality of this product?
Antonia U.
I used this razor once and it cause a horrible case of razor burn and bleeding on my legs, despite me using shaving lotion/cream! Has this happened to anyone else?