BY GILLETTE VENUS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Embrace cartridges fit any Venus handle Individually sealed to be stored in the shower

• "I get a very close shave and don't get any irritation." in 1 review
  • "these are well worth the price, leaves your legs feeling silky smooth and actually gives you a clean feeling that lasts for a really long time, give it about two weeks depending on the specific shaving gel used." in 1 review
  • "It does leave your legs silkily and soft with or without shaving gel." in 1 review
Charisma A.
I absolutely love these cartridges! I'm so sad that they're discontinued as I have used them since they first came out. I have sensitive skin and these cartridges do not irritate me one bit while still providing a very close shave. The cartridge heads pivot easily and do not slip and slide all over the place. Will keep repurchasing as long as I can find them online!
Steph K.
Kansas City , MO
It works great and one cartridge will last about a month. For the price its a great deal! Once you pay for the product, you can then just get the replacement cartridges which makes it a great investment and helps keep the overall price down. Overall I would recommend.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
This is my go-to everyday razor and I love it! I even have one I use for my face to help get the dead skin and peach fuzz off and it's so gentle! You can find this brand anywhere and they're very comparably priced to other brands!
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Venus razors in general. They're fast easy and don't hurt me. My only constant complaint is the price. They are consistently more expensive than other brands. The handle does hold up well, though.
Ashley S.
I've used just about every kinda of Venus razor and have yet to be disappointed. Granted they are marketed for women, but the products just work well. I've used them for years and will continue to do so. I even like the disposables. Great brand.
Tara M.
Best razor out there! the five blades really do the job for a smooth shave. The razor lasts a good while, but needs replacing after it is dulled down, for me usually after about a month of use.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This razor probably gives me the cleanest and smoothest shave out of all I've used! Something about the way that the razor is designed makes it really good at getting tough places like knees and ankles.
Becca C.
I will never buy a different brand of razor. Gillette is my favorite and so smooth and doesn't leave my dry and bumpy. The razors are nice and sharp and gets a good close shave. I wish they weren't so expensive but I still buy them. They last a long time. My husband steals my razor all the time.m!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
These refills last me a long time, and they are the best of the best. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to shaving, but these don't hurt or cut me as much as other shavers.
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go-to razor refills. They're a little less expensive than some of the other Venus razors and still have enough of a moisture strip that they get the job done.
Regis G.
imperatriz
eu queo for favor vem aqui em casa aqui em imperatriz ma no bairro bacuri na rua Pres Emilio G Medici 06