Gillette Venus Disposable Bikini Trimmer uploaded by Miriam B.
2 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS® #59 in Trimmers & Clippers

Feel Clean, Sexy, and Feminine with the Venus Bikini Trimmer br That is easy and safe to use. Forget scissors and battery-operated devices - just guide over bikini hair in a shaving motion to neatly trim hair for the look you want. Then finish with Venus Embrace razor for a close, curve-hugging bikini shave. Protective comb offers even trim length, safely. 2 Pivoting, single blade is preferred over scissors. 3 Easily trims bikini hair with a shaving motion. 4 Specially designed handle for great control. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
It does its job well at first. I just started using this type of trimmer. The first use it works wonders but because it's disposable it doesn't last long. The price tag is a little high for something that really only does its job well a few times at most. Maybe one with refillable razors?
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
I have mixed feelings about this razor. It works very well, but it is incredibly expensive for just a single disposable razor. Also the limited accessibility drives me absolutely crazy. It will wear out and you will need a replacement.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Woodbury, CT
I really like this product, it does its job well. I got it at Costco first but I've also seen it in The Christmas Tree shop. I would agree that it is a bit expensive for a number of times you can use it.  I would recommend it for others to use. I think it is perfect for the summer!
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was really excited to try this bikini trimmer, but I ended up disappointed. I found it pretty hard to use and expensive for a disposable razor. It does get the job done, but I have others that I prefer.
dominika t.
dominika t.
Laurel, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
It is easy to use. I feel like even though it's a disposable razor it does last for a while. It's the perfect product for the summer
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
I love venus Bikiny, have a nice shave. its price is good and you can find in every store.
Its little but i love it!
Gabriele G.
Gabriele G.
I used to be real nervous about trimming my bikini area, but this little trimmer really does the trick! As long as you can see what you're doing, trim always comes out nice, short and even.
Gabrielle  A.
Gabrielle A.
Allston, MA
This one is great to use anywhere. I really like it for my armpits also because it's very gential. This leaves my bathing suit area as fresh as a good wax. It's amazing for when your on the go
Desirêe P.
Desirêe P.
Centerport, NY
One of the best I used, I'm not change the brand ever, they are amanzing, they cut the hair, don't make you blood and the hair take a long time to grow up again
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
This is the best I love it!! It is soft on the skin and It is amazing I do recommend people bying this it is just awesome.