Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Womens Razor Handle White Tea 1.0 ea(pack of 2)

Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Womens Razor Handle White Tea 1.0 ea(pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Womens Razor Handle White Tea 1.0 ea(pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Moline, IL
A great razor! very happy these were on sale for such a great price and that I gave them a chance-I will now continue to buy and use these! I have sensitive skin and almost always develop an irritation after shaving, even when using a nice shaving cream and with these I didn't knick myself or end up with razor burn, plus I have a smooth, close finish. I'm impressed:)
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Womens Razor Handle White Tea 1.0 ea(pack of 2) uploaded by Angela Y.
Purchased at: Costco
These razors are really moisturizing. The smell of the moisturizing strip is so nice. That strip is really helpful with lubrication when shaving. I get a very nice close shave with this razor. The more blades the better in my opinion. Shavers are always pricey. The handle has a nice contoured grip which helps to prevent slippage during the shaving process. I purchased at Costco.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lake Worth, FL
Love that the blade itself has gel like stuff to make shaving easier, and reduce the amount of nicks I get while shaving. Though I don't think it's super necessary to specifically get this, I do enjoy how much easier it is to shave with this and will continue to purchase.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best for legs and everyday usage especially if you don't want to use cream or gel while shaving. It's built in and easy on sensitive skin.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
S Hackensack, NJ
I just recently tried these , the scent is really nice and it gives me a soft and close shave without any nicks or cuts
Dry / Dullness
Victoria, BC
Overpriced. I don't like buying 'women's' razors. Why do razors need to be gendered? body hair is body hair! I also have sensitive skin and these ones were slightly irritating to it. Also, the men's razor gives a closer and cleaner shave, I find.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Medicine Hat, AB
This product is, first of all, perfect for travelling. Because you don’t need shave gel you save space, but also if you’re like me and sometimes go on trips in the mountains and stay at a different location every night (along the way) and go on hikes, this gives me the mental peace of knowing my can wont blow up in the hot car (I know you can get them non-aerosol but they’re more expensive usually ....and can spill). I also keep an overnight bag in my car and I can leave this in it without worry. Also, it is much quicker to shave with this. I thought I would only use in my shower when pressed for time since the blades are more expensive but nowadays, it’s all I use (time is money! Lol). I have very sensitive skin and eczema and this is not irritating for my skin, no difference from the regular blade with separate shave gel. Worth every penny in my opinion!
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
I do love this, it’s so great on your skin, very soft and gentle but sometimes I feel like I have to constantly replace the head it stops picking hair up.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Laredo, TX
Well this product does the job , the design is cute , I love pink color , is easy to handle, the price is good and I always use this brand
Oily, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sun Damage
formidable me encanta el acabado que le deja a mi piel y la durabilidad  del producto y la facilidad del manejo
Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity