Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGillette
Venus ComfortGlide with Olay Sugarberry Women's Razor (Pack of 14)

Gillette Venus ComfortGlide with Olay Sugarberry Women's Razor (Pack of 14)

Venus ComfortGlide with Olay Sugarberry Women's Razor, 1 handle + 2 refills: Wrap your skin in Comfort with Venus ComfortGlide with Olay Sugarberry razor blades. With 5 curve-hugging blades and built-in Olay Moisture Bars that release lush body butters...

Does this product require shaving cream in addition to using the moisture bars that are included?
Does this razor leave your skin/legs feeling smooth? I’ve noticed that some of the new women razors shave good the first three times then the razor gets dull.
Do you feel it gives you a close shave?
Start your review of Gillette Venus ComfortGlide with Olay Sugarberry Women's Razor (Pack of 14)!
How would you rate this product?
Eleanor A.
Falls Church, VA
The bars prevent it from getting a close shave so I had to go and buy normal replacement cartridges
Zingelyne I.
Roselle, NJ
My fave because it doesn't leave any razor bumps I honestly I've it so much can't go without it
Jennifer C.
Woodside, NY
You cant go wrong with venus because I have been using this everywhere.I am pretty sure it is only for legs, but since is the razor can move at different angles, it is certainly really safe and doesn't hurt. I would buy again.
Tishla M.
These are my favorite they don't require soap and they don't leave razor burn. My husband likes to use these as well so we buy a lot of them.
Lea Z.
The razor works great and lasts as long as it should. I prefer mens razors, but as far as womens razors go, this one is my favorite.
Ezra L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Venus is my favorite brand of razors. They are very comfortable and never leave burns or scratches.
Beatrice O.
Orange, CA
Both my sister and i love this razor. In the past we used different brands but this is our favorite one
Dolores O.
Glendora, CA
Smoothe sent and smoothe results. Very easy to refill. I like how they leave my legs feeling silky smooth.
Alis M.
Woodland, CA
These razors are good. They leave your legs nice and soft for about two days. You've got to shave constantly though it works better with a shaving cream
Yasmin G.
Pompano Beach, FL
This razor is amazing because it acts as a lubricant and moisturizer while still fulfilling its purpose as a razor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...