Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette

Gillette Venus ComfortGlide plus Olay Coconut Design Edition

NULL

Is this product good?
Are these razors good?
Las has probado,no causan irritación ?
Start your review of Gillette Venus ComfortGlide plus Olay Coconut Design Edition!
Elizabeth K.
Martinsville, IN
I have been using Venus razors for years and they have been a favorite of mine for a while, but honestly not enough for me to be completely brand loyal, but this may have changed now that I have tried their Venus & Olay Razor. I will admit, before I first used it, I thought that there is no way this is going to give me a close shave...look at how big and bulky it is! This is not the case at all. I now LOVE this razor. Not only did it give me a close shave, it did it without irritating my skin! I tend to have sensitive skin on my legs when it comes to shaving. I have tried many different razors and many different shaving creams trying to prevent irritation from shaving, whether it be razor burn or just itchy for being irritated. I did not experience any of that with this razor. And the best part, I didn't have to use anything else with it! That's right, no more shaving cream! These moisture strips are amazing! There are a couple downsides though: First, they run on the pricey side of razors, but I firmly believe you get what you pay for. You are getting a quality razor for your money, plus you can usually find coupons in the Sunday paper or online to help offset the cost. Second, the moisture strips do not last as long as I would like. I can get a couple more shaves out of the blades after the moisture strips are gone. And lastly, how you set this razor down after using it is important. I know this sounds silly, but it is like a bar of soap, if you sit it down while it is still wet it will dry to the side of your bathtub. What you really need is a hanging razor holder. Most razors come with one, but since all I got was the refill cartridge, it did not come with one. All in all, I think I found a new favorite razor! And who knew that any Venus blade refill will fit any Venus razor handle? That definitely make life a little easier!
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Gillette Venus ComfortGlide plus Olay Coconut Design Edition uploaded by Mohanie B.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It has 5 blades which means a super close shave. I love the moisturizing/ exfoliating bars but I know it would run out faster than the blade will get dull. It’s a little pricy but I like the weighted handle- makes me feel like I won’t slip and slice my leg open lol
Stefany  S.
Tazewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette Venus ComfortGlide plus Olay Coconut Design Edition uploaded by Stefany  S.
My boyfriend bought these for me to try because most razors breaks me out and cuts me little Knicks all over my legs. but not these. I use these 3 times a week. They do not need any improvement just the littke Olay bars on the razor geys wet comes off other than that no improvements. They are a little expensive but I am overall very satisfied. Lovevthe 5 blades love the Olay straps on the razors. These do not irritate my skin or break me out. They do not cut me and they moisturize and soften my skin and gives me a really great smooth shave. If you haven't tried these then you should try them. I 100 % reccomend
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THESE RAZORS ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES JUST WISH THEY HAD A BIGGER PACKAGE WITH MORE RAZORS I AM PREGNANT AND CANT SHAVE AS OFTEN SO I HAVENT BOUGHT ANY YET BUT I WILL BE TOMORROW BECAUSE MY LEG HAIR IS STARTING TO GROW BACK LOL THEY WORK GREAT WITH THE OLAY INFUSED AS WELL
Brittany  W.
Yuba City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this razor, leaves my legs feeling nice and smooth and you don’t have to shave your leg a bunch of times in one session like other razors I’ve used. I don’t get razor burns or bumps or cuts when using this product. Love it
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Gillette Venus ComfortGlide plus Olay Coconut Design Edition uploaded by Lucy H.
My daughter has been using these razor blades for a couple of years, but I only recently tried them. Amazing disposable razor replacements, especially for those who are prone to ingrown hairs.
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream. I have problems with other razors cutting my underarm area and causing bumps and leaving those painful dots on my legs. No problems like that with this razor whatsoever. Highly recommend!! I was visiting home last month and had to use someone else's disposable razors to shave my legs and underarms with. HOLY RAZOR BURN. Hurt so bad. I even used shaving cream AND conditioner to try to prevent it. When I got back home, I was soooo happy to use "my baby" again. These things mean everything to me. So glad I discovered them a couple years ago. On the pricier side for disposable razors but I don't mind paying the price as long as I don't have to deal with bad razor burn.
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this razor. Bought with coupons as I usually use another brand. But love the 5 blades and the moisturizing factor. Now, I'm going to be using this product!
Monica F.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried other razor brands and always came back to my favorite, Okay!!!! My skin feels smoother, less tug , and sensitive for my most delicate areas. The comfort glide razor is really good for new shavers. It has bars of soap with lotion on both sides to help prevent cutting.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this razor! I usually use disposable razors with shaving cream and toss them after a couple uses. My skin is really sensitive so I have to be careful with what I use. Thanks to Gillette, I was able to try it for free and found a truly great product. This razor reminds me of a better version of the intuition one that has a few blades surrounded by a lot of lotion/soap/lathery stuff. This razor channels that idea but really made it much better. There are more blades and it is flexible to maneuver over bumps and curves on legs, underarms, and even bikini area. The lather is perfect and allowed me to shave faster by skipping the shaving cream and I ended up with great results - smooth, hairless, itch free skin. This kit comes with the razor, 2 shave heads with the built in lotion, and comes with a suction cup and hook to hang it in the shower or I hung mine on my mirror. I'm excited and given the price, it isn't any more expensive than my disposables plus the shaving cream.

354 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah K.