BY GILLETTE VENUS® #35 in Women's Razors

Brand from Gillette. Razor x 1 Blades x 2 Pack Size - 1 pack

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So naturally the first time I just this razor it was great because the soap on the outside of the blade was fresh. Didn't even have to use shaving cream/soap. Well that doesn't last long and the blade itself doesn't last long by the 4th shave it seems to be meh. It definitely isn't the worst razor I've ever used but no where near the best. It's also not the greatest in "sensitive" areas. I picked this up for about 7 dollars at Wal-Mart because they were out of the razor blades I normally use. I don't know that I would buy this again but it it came down to this or a disposable razor I would pick this.
Sarah M.
I believe this is the razor that I have. I really like it, it’s very easy to use. I love the fact that it has the disposable heads filled with shaving gel. The razors themselves are pretty inexpensive, however the refillable heads are so expensive, it’s almost 20$ for a pack of 4
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really do love these razors. I'm not sure what the difference is between the comfort glide and the average Venus razor of 3 years ago but I don't notice any difference. It looks exactly the same and the cartridges look and feel the same. The scent is a little different but all in all it's no better or worse than any Venus razor or cartridge including the olay ones.
So I love these razors because once you wet your legs down and run the razor under warm water it gives you the smoothest and closest shave you've ever felt. Softer than any shaving cream or any other razor I've tried with refillable cartridges including the intuition one.
Its quick and easy. It has a nice moisturizing gel that gives a great amount of glide and leaves no residue after it's rinsed.
I love that it comes with a little holder for the razor so its always in reach and in the shower but still stays dry and has a clean place to dry out.
You do have to replace them at most every 10 shaves to keep the brand new super close and slick shave of when they were opened, but the strips last longer than that and you can use them as long as they last. The quality of the shave just goes down as the razor dulls and it happens pretty quickly.
I really don't like that they dull as fast as they do considering the price of the refill razors so it's not exactly more cost effective than a disposable and some shaving cream but it does work a bit better and for some reason youre less likely to cut yourself.
They are more comfortable to use with the ergonomic handle that's comfortable to hold for periods of time for those of us who shave our entire bodies every couple days.
Its amazing for every curve and even looser and more sensitive and thinner skin like the entire private area and the shin bones and the under arms as long as the razor is super sharp you won't get razor burn and it goes quickly and smoothly and is highly unlikely to cut you anywhere.
It smells amazing and the smell lingers about as long as your shower gel does.
Overall its not too expensive to buy this packet to start the system but you do need to consider how often the blades need to be changed.
Its easy to find at any store that sells shower and beauty supplies. You can usually find a coupon. It has a cute color scheme.
I dont have the purple one pictured but I love that you can buy different colors to fit your personality. Its one of the best razors I've ever used except for mens razors like the [product:gillette-fusion-proglide-silvertouch-razor-with-flexball-technology] but for a womans razor that doesn't need cream and is quick and efficient while eliminating old school and time consuming steps like using shaving cream I think its the best razor out there for women. I do recommend.
Ali E.
I have used this razor off and on for several years. I have tried other razors some that force me to use shaving cream, I have always noticed that I seem to accidentally cut myself more with other products than I do when using the Venus Breeze. It also leaves my legs extremely smooth. It's great when traveling because I don't have to pack shaving cream!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Love Venus breeze. The heads last just long enough for the lotion around them, but the lotion can fade quickly. Also, the location does not protect from cutting yourself. It will still happen. There is not a strong scent and it is kind sticky, BUT makes your legs SMOOTHE. And it comes in giant packs of refills at costco
Faith-Lauren W.
My skin is very sensitive. So I make sure to use the BEST blades. If I use the same razor twice - my skin will become scratched and itchy. I have very strong hair! This razor is worth the investment for sure. Especially if you're a lucky one who can use the same razor head multiple times.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
I like the soap that it comes with but I feel like I need to replace them probably more than I need to so I can get a close smooth shave. I do prefer there 5 blade razor instead of the 3 blade razors but it does the job, smells good and gives a clean shave.
Rezner B.
Clermont, IA
They get the job done but I don't feel like the smoothing gel parts do much. Also the razor gets dull after like two shaves and that's really disappointing to me because I have to continuously buy refills and it gets really expensive. They are easy to use when it comes to swapping out heads, however.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I absolutely love all Venus products and razors! I have been using Venus for almost ten years now. It was the first razor brand I ever used and I have had no reason to ever stray away from their products! I will continue to purchase these again and again!
Brittany H.
Absolutely love this shaver and the refills. This is my go to when I have to shave, super easy to use and I never use shaving cream. For me this it the best one out of similar products. If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely recommend it
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this suitable for bikini use?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Can I find it in Walmart?
Geraldine R.
Se puede usar en el bikini ?
Geraldine R.
Me encantaría que viniera con más bandas de gel . Es un buen producto .!