Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gíllette Venus and Olay Womens Razor (Contains Handle, Razor Blade Cartridge, and Shower Hook)!
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the way my skin feels after using these razors so soft and silky you almost don't need to put on lotion after using these razors.
brittany G.
Charleston, WV
I love that this requires no shaving cream due to the var that's built in. Keeps my legs soft and doesn't cause razor burn. Saves me time as well I don't have to lather up shaving cream.
audrey T.
Maryland
Love this product is really easy to work with and shave with would recommend for beginners I haven't cut myself and it's absolutely perfect 10 to 10 would recommend
Nicole A.
Everett, WA
This is tge only razor I use because I don't need to apply shaving cream. It smell good and doesn't leave razor burn or nicks. You can't improve this product because it is perfect. Highly effective at hair removal. I have bought for many years.
Migdalia N.
Greenbrier, TN
This here it's great for travel or at home. It leaves your skin clean, soft and stubble free. It's the best razors out there to use. I totally recommended it to anyone who is looking for to use.
Sasha R.
Somerset, KY
This is my favorite razors to have and to use. I shave alot. I mean alot. Almost 3 times a week because my leg hair is like you cant rid of me and waxing is expensive. So i always need a razor that is gently on my skin and doesnt cut me every time I use it.
Patrycja P.
a good razor, does the job. you can't catch them somewhere on the skin, shaves nicely. additionally I like the color
Heather R.
Kearns , UT
I love these, they give such a nice close clean shave, especially the heads that have the soap attached to it so you don't have to use soap or shaving cream if you don't want to because they moisturize while they shave. Simply Amazing!!

Looking for your answer?