BY GILLETTE

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant - Cool Wave, 3oz see more...

Whitney T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I may be a woman, but i love the smell of a clean and refreshed man. I like to use mens antipersperant and the man in my life uses it as well.
Corinne D.
Columbiaville
I go this for my boyfriend that works in a hot shop all day and he loves it. I do to because he still smells good whe he gets home.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great, I have been using it for the past 5 years. It keeps me fresh and clean, plus it does not dirty my clothes
Haley G.
Sebastian, FL
Just like any other deodorant and the price isn't very reflective over what it does. It leaves marks on all my clothes
Kelly F.
I love the way this deodorant smells. I prefer men's deodorant over women's as I find the sweat protection is better.
Caterine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a female and I use this deodorant ... It's great for those of us who need a little boost through out the day
Andres B.
Hampton Bays, NY
I been using this deodorant all my life sin I was a teen it feels fresh u don't sweet it doesn't stain ur clothes
Brittany C.
Gillette deodorant actually smells pretty good to me. I don't like the scents they give us girls to choose from.
Sati S.
Verona, NJ
I sweat like crazy and this keeps me feeling fresh and cool. love Gillette deodorants always reach for them
Michelle D.
This is a product I used out of curiosity because someone said guys deodorant work better than females kind

back