Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel

Gillette® Sport Scent Wild Rain Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.
Clear & refreshing gel.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex GLY.

I've recently been looking for a new deodorant for my husband. I found this one, and thought it would work wonders! He works long hard hours. This goes on clear, so I thought it would be perfect!
Start your review of Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel!
Delphos, OH
Love this deodorant! keeps you smelling fresh all day long and no white residue at the end of the day left in your armpit or on your shirt. I also love the cool feel it has when you put it on,
The gel is OK, what I don't like is having to turn the dial everyday to use more product. It's also gets very cold in the morning, and you get a nice cold gel in your underarms. I do like the scent tho.
Santa Fe, TX
I kept buying this for my husband and realized he wasn't using it. He was using MY deodorant because he says this one didn't stop his body odor! I just buy him women's Dove from now on.
3417 perisburg ct ceres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend works in construction and is always on the go so before he usto use dove it wouldn't help with all the sweat but this deodorant stoped all that smell thanks god
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a woman, but sometimes I forget my deodorant and have to use my boyfriend's. I love that when I out this on the scent lasts all day. I don't feel like I need to keep applying it even when I'm working out
I switched to the clear gel deodorant because others were staining my t-shirts. This is my go-to deodorant now; my fiance loves the smell and even after a tough workout, it still works. Love it.
Punxsutawney, PA
Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel uploaded by Ashaunti D.
My dad Uses this deodorant, and he loves it! If i run out of deodorant this is always what i go to. Even though its for men i love it! It keeps the body odor away and the gel form is really cooling! Its really good quality for the price, we will definitely buy it again!
Chicago
This anti-perspirant gel formula smells like orange and absolutely gets rid of any odors that may happen throughout the day.Works good for a good price.
Madison, WI
I love this deodorant! it's a must have in my gym bag. it has great antiperspirant protection without getting residue on any of my workout shirts.
Dundalk, MD
I like the smell and the strength of Gillette wild rain sport scent anti perspirant for my man and my sons. They like the way it keeps them dry.