Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel

Gillette® Sport Scent Wild Rain Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.
Clear & refreshing gel.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex GLY.

I've recently been looking for a new deodorant for my husband. I found this one, and thought it would work wonders! He works long hard hours. This goes on clear, so I thought it would be perfect!
Start your review of Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel!
Greenfield, IN
I originally bought this because of a BuzzFeed video where they had several men and women smelling deodorants to find out which one smelled the best. Out of the test group this one won in everyone's eyes. I didn't particularly like that it was a gel instead of a stick. When I first use their product it worked very well, however as the time went on it lost its effectiveness and the smell isn't too strong.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is the only dealer in that my husband will use it does keep him smelling good all day long and keeps his underarms drive it's a clear gel so it doesn't leave any white residue and I've never noticed that leaves a yellow stain underneath his white shirts
Yo tengo este desodorante pero en su versión High Performance Power Rush (etiqueta verde) Y de por sí tengo una condición que hace transpirar mucho y este desodorante lo ha sabido combatir muy bien, me mantiene seco por buen tiempo, no deja marcas en la ropa, al ser de gel seca rápido y no deja sensación húmeda, y su fragancia complemente muy bien los perfumes diarios, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados!
Doral , FL
My husband is a chef and a tennis player and he swears by this! He loves it! I had to buy two! One for his tenis backpack to have it in there after he takes a shower at the club and one to have at home. He's in the kitchen at our restaurant almost every night and he says he doesn't even feel like he had anything on or worry that if he sweats a lot of won't work.
Jefferson, GA
Best deodorant around by far! I use this daily and it makes me feel clean, refreshed and most importantly not stinky. I use this product daily and they are easy to find at any local grocery store, gas station or even the airport. I always make sure I have this on hand.
Oh man this stuff smells so good. I buy it for my husband and he can go days without showering and still smell fresh and clean. I recently ran out of my deodorant and began using this, man it keeps me smelling so good all day long! No more worries about pit stank
Britt , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant works great against the manliest of odors. My husband goes out in the heat of the summer and comes home still smelling fresh and not smelling of pit smells. With odor protection like that. It is definitely a deodorant u can trust.
Erie, PA
I like this deodorant. It stays dry , keeps you dry. The scent stays all day long. Pretty affordable around $5. Not expensive at all. I use it everyday. One usually lasts me about 3 months, I would recommend to others.
Coming from someone who sweats profusely, this was a game changer. The scent is a very athletic scent and something you don't mind Smelling when working out. Leaves very little residue and when applied right is perfect at protecting from evil sweat
tuscaloosa,al
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Sport Scent Anti-perspirant Deodorant Gel uploaded by Jessica M.
My husband smells so good wearing this deodorant! It does an amazing job throughout the day. This is the best deodorant for men. Smells so fresh!! 👍🏼👍🏼🚿 got it at Walmart. Satisfied