BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Sport Body Wash has a sport scent that outlasts your day.  This clean and refreshing body wash is engineered with powerfully refreshing Sport Clean Scent from head to toe. Clean & Refreshing Body Wash. Reward yourself after working out with a Rich Lather and Great Sport Scent. ;

Gillette Sport Clean And Refreshing Body Wash
  • "I love the scent of this when my husband uses it and very refreshing and make me always want to be around him" in 3 reviews
  • "i buy this for my boyfriend cause he just loves using it...says that it leaves a strong scent on his body not like other body wash that is weak scented" in 2 reviews
  • "My husband uses this, he always smells great after his shower ;) No complaints from either one of Us" in 1 review
  • "great smelll I love it wen my hubby uses it it makes me uplifted like he scents the house with the smelll very good product" in 1 review
Sia A.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
OMG LOVE THIS!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This came in a set that my husband got for Christmas and it smells so good! He likes it because he can use it on everything and it doesn't dry out his skin.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it.The cost I'd quite reasonable and now he leaves my stuff alone.
stacey g.
stacey g.
My boyfriend uses this product. the price of it is very good. There's a lot in the bottle! This product doesn't leave the hair greasy and oily
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
My husband plays many sports and after every shower he smells so good and fresh. It cleans well and I love the scent specialy when his hugging me.
Jonathan  S.
Jonathan S.
Centreville, VA
Great body wash that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean! My wife absolutely loves the scent when I get out of the shower! Works great after an intense workout!
Melissa A.