BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Sport Body Wash has a sport scent that outlasts your day.  This clean and refreshing body wash is engineered with powerfully refreshing Sport Clean Scent from head to toe. Clean & Refreshing Body Wash. Reward yourself after working out with a Rich Lather and Great Sport Scent. ;

Gillette Sport Clean And Refreshing Body Wash
  • "I love the scent of this when my husband uses it and very refreshing and make me always want to be around him" in 3 reviews
  • "i buy this for my boyfriend cause he just loves using it...says that it leaves a strong scent on his body not like other body wash that is weak scented" in 2 reviews
  • "My husband uses this, he always smells great after his shower ;) No complaints from either one of Us" in 1 review
  • "great smelll I love it wen my hubby uses it it makes me uplifted like he scents the house with the smelll very good product" in 1 review
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
Molly B.
My husband loves this body wash. Great scent and overall product. A bargain of a price too.
Brandi B.
Fulshear, Tx
My husband uses this and really like.s it. I think it smells great. Not too pricey and easy to find.
Christina C.
Salem, OR
Bought it for the boys!!!!!!! They loved it!!!!! Smelled fresh-- good thing for stinky boys!!
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
OMG LOVE THIS!
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
Great body wash that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean! My wife absolutely loves the scent when I get out of the shower! Works great after an intense workout!
Melissa A.