Add a Photo

By GILLETTE
#630 in Body Wash
Gillette Sport Body Wash has a sport scent that outlasts your day.  This clean and refreshing body wash is engineered with powerfully refreshing Sport Clean Scent from head to toe. Clean & Refreshing Body Wash. Reward yourself after working out with a Rich Lather and Great Sport Scent. ;
L F.
L F.

Gillette Sport Clean and Refreshing Body Wash Is one of my favorite body washes. We boys in our family so I just use their stuff. It leaves me smelling clean & soft . It can be found at most grocery store & drug stores. The price is affordable too and you can look for coupons now & then.
Jonathan  S.
Jonathan S.
Centreville, VA

Great body wash that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean! My wife absolutely loves the scent when I get out of the shower! Works great after an intense workout!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

This came in a set that my husband got for Christmas and it smells so good! He likes it because he can use it on everything and it doesn't dry out his skin.
lizette m.
lizette m.
Bay Shore, NY

I buy this for my boyfriend cause he just loves using it...says that it leaves a strong scent on his body not like other body wash that is weak scented
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma

My husband plays many sports and after every shower he smells so good and fresh. It cleans well and I love the scent specialy when his hugging me.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

My husband cant use scented washes....so my 10 year old uses this and his skin hasn't had a reaction and he loves it and loves that he smells good.
stacey g.
stacey g.

My boyfriend uses this product. the price of it is very good. There's a lot in the bottle! This product doesn't leave the hair greasy and oily
Camille S.
Camille S.

Great smelll I love it wen my hubby uses it it makes me uplifted like he scents the house with the smelll very good product
David  P.
David P.
Farmington, KY

I use to buy this product all the time! Great smell and product! I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I didn't white like the odor of this body wash when I bought it for my dad over the summer it's more of a grandpa smell

Join Now