BY GILLETTE #82 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with beard softening Jojoba Oil to soften & condition a heavy beard, this Anti-Friction gel enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave and delivers the protection & comfort you need for healthy looking skin. Gillette Series - Advanced protection and comfort for men. No CFCs. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may appear different from the product received

Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Ok I stayed at my boyfriends house for the weekend and forgot shaving cream so I used his lol it worked pretty good i smelled like a man lol but I could fix that with my lotion or I might just inbrace the smell.
Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Experience the comfort of MACH3 Complete Defense™ against razor burn.* Gillette® MACH3 Extra Comfort Shave Gel works into a rich, comforting lather that provides superior moisture retention** for your skin. Multi-layer lubrication provides incredible razor glide, while the optimized cooling formula refreshes. Feel the comfort of shaving with Gillette MACH3 Extra Comfort Shave Gel.
Jaily L.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend said it was the Best product He have ever used in his life , he enjoy how very smooth it was and when he Finnish saving it felt really smooth , soft & fresh
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
It's not girly, but it's good shaving cream that works well. It goes a long way, and really does make shaving easier. It's a good price, and i don't go through it super fast like some other brands I've used. A favorite shaving cream for me, and would suggest it
Dani S.
Riverton, UT
My husband and I both use this daily in the shower. It has a great scent, but doesn't linger, so I smell manly or anything. It is very smooth, and helps to create a great lather, for the perfect shave. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target and highly recommend.
Reba B.
The most versatile object in my shower besides soap. Everyone in my family who shaves has uses this at some point. Why? It works better than women's shave gel. Now, I personally think a good thick lather if soap is best for shaving with my sensitive legs, but this is the only other thing I will shave with.
I started using my dad's when I was young and still steal some when I'm visiting him on occasion.
Jazmin C.
Cicero, IL
This product is a very good product, my husband enjoys using this product. It is very easy to use and very smooth. It does meet our expectations and we will definitely purchase it again. We purchased this from Walmart at a very decent price. We will definitely recommend again.
Laure S.
Goldthwaite, TX
I have sensitive skin and this shave gel was my husbands. I ran out of mine and had to use it. It foamed up just the right amount and kept me from having razor burn on my legs. It was just as good as the sensitive skin shave gel. I was very satisfied with this product!
Christina G.
Deer Park, NY
Not much to say about this product. it works well. It's easy to use. The smell is lovely. Makes your skin feel nice and smooth. It's effective and helps with a nice shave. I've used other products, and they worked just as well, but the smell wasn't as nice.
Tami M.
Wichita, KS
This is our go to shave gel, both my husband and I use it and we love it. I usually get the two pack and is a great value. It is perfect for the best quality close shave without nicks & cuts and is an awesome moisturizer!