BY GILLETTE #76 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with beard softening Jojoba Oil to soften & condition a heavy beard, this Anti-Friction gel enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave and delivers the protection & comfort you need for healthy looking skin. Gillette Series - Advanced protection and comfort for men. No CFCs. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may appear different from the product received

Patricia T.
Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Experience the comfort of MACH3 Complete Defense™ against razor burn.* Gillette® MACH3 Extra Comfort Shave Gel works into a rich, comforting lather that provides superior moisture retention** for your skin. Multi-layer lubrication provides incredible razor glide, while the optimized cooling formula refreshes. Feel the comfort of shaving with Gillette MACH3 Extra Comfort Shave Gel.
KendraLee G.
KendraLee G.
Tucson, AZ
My husband always buys this for himself and then I end up stealing it for my legs. I love how easily it sits on the skin and leaves the after shaved leg feeling amazing. I do not have to worry about a watered down product. This is an awesome item to use for your legs as well as the face!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Cicero, IL
This product is a very good product, my husband enjoys using this product. It is very easy to use and very smooth. It does meet our expectations and we will definitely purchase it again. We purchased this from Walmart at a very decent price. We will definitely recommend again.
Laure S.
Laure S.
Goldthwaite, TX
I have sensitive skin and this shave gel was my husbands. I ran out of mine and had to use it. It foamed up just the right amount and kept me from having razor burn on my legs. It was just as good as the sensitive skin shave gel. I was very satisfied with this product!
Karys C.
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
It's not girly, but it's good shaving cream that works well. It goes a long way, and really does make shaving easier. It's a good price, and i don't go through it super fast like some other brands I've used. A favorite shaving cream for me, and would suggest it
Christina G.
Christina G.
Deer Park, NY
Not much to say about this product. it works well. It's easy to use. The smell is lovely. Makes your skin feel nice and smooth. It's effective and helps with a nice shave. I've used other products, and they worked just as well, but the smell wasn't as nice.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Yucaipa, CA
This gel is fluffy , smells great, and leaves your skin soft and hydrated. You can buy this product almost anywhere. It is easy to apply and easy to use. I would recommend this for anyone who would like to have soft skin and hydrating skin as well .
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I like to use it because it has a nice foam and I very seldom get dry skin after using this shaving gel. The only issue I have is it seems that the nozzle clogs easy. I purchased it at Walmart Supercenter. Overall I am satisified with this product.
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Oakdale, CA
It's been so hard finding a good shaving cream in the women section that I started searching in the men's section. I have been using this product for a year now. This shaving cream actually leaves my skin much smoothr and gives me a closer shave.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Ok I stayed at my boyfriends house for the weekend and forgot shaving cream so I used his lol it worked pretty good i smelled like a man lol but I could fix that with my lotion or I might just inbrace the smell.