BY GILLETTE #71 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Series Ultra-Moisturizing Shave Gel: Soft on skin Moisturizing formula Contains aloe, emollients and lubricants see more...

Rawad H.
Rawad H.
lthough I did not pay for my sample, the 5-6 dollar range is definitely a great value for this product. As a man that grows facial hair faster than grass, but with skin more sensitive than a baby's bottom, I can attest that I have tried a great many different shaving creams/foams/gels all with different price points. The 'cheap' ones work, but they leave my neck feeling as if it is on fire after my cut. Not to mention, my entire neck takes on the aesthetically undesirable look of red splotches all over. The 'expensive' ones include all sorts of stuff that attempt to mitigate this, but with limited success. Just because it is more expensive does not mean it is better!
Grey S.
Grey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I personally did not like this shaving g. It was extremely irritating to my skin (on my legs) and left little red bumps everywhere. My legs also burned, and overall they looked terrible. Maybe I was just allergic to something in it. My father continues to use this brand, and it works wonderfully for him. He has very tough skin so maybe that's it. You don't have a customer in me, but at least you have one in my father.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
#Gillette shave gel is wonderful! My dad really likes it but when I used it, the regular kind, I had a mild reaction of itchy skin and dryness on my legs. The sensitive skin kind works well but I still wash my legs with another soap after shaving just for precaution. I love and trust Gillette though, it's not their fault I'm sometimes sensitive. Cheers!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love Gillette Shave Gel! Both my boyfriend and I can use the gel and love it. The gel goes on smooth and even, and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and clean. I always hate shave cream/gel that leaves my skin with the feeling of a film on it, however not with Gillette! I would highly recommend!
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
I have used many gillette shave gels before and I love them all! A little goes a long way and I find one can to last much longer and feel much better on my skin than other brands i've tried. My dad also swears by this! It's my go-to whenever i need shaving gel. I would definitely recommend!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA
I love Gillette shaving cream as well as deodorant. This brand is long lasting and always keeps me smelling great. It is super simple to use and not that expensive to buy. I use this everyday and do not know what I would do without it. I highly recommend this brand
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
Gillette Series Shaving cream Gel is amazing , it spreads well , I have bought it from Wal-mart and Dollar general , it works great and you do not have to use much product and it sticks to your skin better and yes I recommend anyone who shaves to use this brand.
Miles H.
Miles H.
This shaving gel is average, it gets the job done and is affordable. I use it every other day or every other three days. It meets expectations, if all you're needing is a quick shaving—its nothing special. I would recommend to anyone who is buying economical.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I don't personally use this product but my boyfriend does and he LOVES it. he likes it a lot better then the other brands he uses i bought it for him at our local grocery store. it is very effective for him and i will buy it for him again absolutely !
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Tempe, AZ
I have always used female targeted shaving product but in the past few months began to get irritated when and after shaving, with red spots all over my legs. I switched over to men's products and the issue completely went away. This formula is great!