Gillette Series Ultra Comfort Shave Gel uploaded by doris k.

BY GILLETTE #77 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Series Ultra Comfort Shave Gel: With beard-softening jojoba oil Enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave No CFC's

Fran M.
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
I might be a female but I tend to like men's shaving products better especially since I have thicker hair and this shaving cream is great for getting really close shave and not having to use too much product also a little goes a long way . The only thing I don't think is the smell but again it's tailored towards men so I can't complain too much .
Norma M.
Norma M.
I have stolen some if this shaving cream from my ysband whenever I run out of my shave gels. I don't mind smelling nice and clean and masculine. This gel really does help you get a close shave and it's pretty moisturizing on my skin. I also like that I do t have to use too much product, a little goes a long way and it lathers pretty well.
Jordan K.
I was so impressed with this shave gel. Yes, I am a female, and I have used this. I had to resort to "men's" shave gel when I ran out while on a work trip; this was all that the front desk of the hotel had. I was shocked at how close of a shave you get with this. Girls, our products are no where near this great! Give it a try.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I have used this product before and i was quite pleased with it, i use it on my legs to shave and it works wonders. It also isn't that expensive and it lasts a while, it doesn't dry out the skin in anyway and it leaves the skin feeling refreshed. I do recommend mosurizing afterwards but i highly recommend.
Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.
Bellevue, KY
This shaving cream is great for men with sensitive skin! Even though it is not labeled sensitive it is very protective! The cream smells great and is one of the best creams gillette makes! Very affordable and I buy this product at Walmart! Would recommend to anybody who likes a nice shave!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Gillette Series Ultra Comfort Shave Gel is the perfect shaving accessory for every member of my family. It is easy to find at my local Walmart and is inexpensive. The shave gel glides on smoothly and covers well. It comes off cleanly with a good, sharp razor and doesn't irritate my skin.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
My husband buys this kind of shaving cream for his face, and I will admit that when I want super smooth legs, I secretly use it too! This product works so well! The only downside is that for me, as a woman, this shaving cream has more of a male cologne smell to it.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
This is my husband's favorite shaving gel/cream. He has sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and this does the trick for him. The bottle lasts quite a while and is inexpensive when it comes to taking care of his skin. Also helps with him not getting nicks.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Parkersburg, IA
Oh my word! This product has saved my life many times. I hate having body hair, but I'm always worried about getting cuts or shaving g bumps. Ugh.. nightmares! This gel smells great, protects my skin/ keeps it smooth. And I can always have a clean shave.
haylee o.
haylee o.
Vineland, New Jersey
I like to use men's shaving supplies rather then women's because its so much better. yes it met my expectations. compared to women's its amazing goes on smoothr last longer the smell isn't the best but body lotion covers it and yes I am satisfied.
Jordan K.
Girls, have you tried this before?