Gillette Series Shaving Foam uploaded by Natalia G.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Soothing Aloe Formulated with aloe to gently soothe, and deliver the level of comfort and protection you need for healthy looking skin.  Provides an incredibly close, smooth, comfortable shave. Use Gillette Series shave foam with Gillette MACH3® Turbo to make the best Gillette shave even better, and try Gillette Series after-shaves to leave your skin refreshed and moisturized. Gillette Series - Advanced comfort and protection for men.

Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I love this shaving cream. It leaves the skin super soft and moistures is greatly. Some shaving creams cause me to breakout but this shaving cream does the opposite and keeps my skin smooth and soft always.
Skylar M.
I mean, it's my dad's so what can I say? It gets the job done for sure. I really can't handle the smell though. It smells gross. It wears off right away though. I use it every now and then. Its affordable but it doesn't really stick out. Sure, I'm satisfied.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
that the one my boyfried use but I have to confess that I take it sometimes and very carefull with the skin and soft. the most important for me is that doesn't irritate your skin or give any itchy after shaving
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is just your usual shaving foam. It is affordable which is great and meet my expectations of a shaving cream. It has a weird smell so that as a downside of this. I wish I had bought the sensitive skin version because it lead me to be itchy, but for someone with normal skin it would be fine.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I know this is marketed for the guys, but it's also great for the ladies and also cheaper than comparable women's products. It lathers awesomely, is thick, non-drying, rinses easily, doesn't leave a residue, is cheap, works fantastic, and 1 bottle lasts quite some time! I'm definitely a girly girl, and love pretty pink bottles, but once I tried this I didn't go back!! Great product!!
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
Smooth and smells amazing. I might be a girl but I think this cream does a great job at combating razor bumps and irritated skin. I definitely think it's worth a try regardless of gender because of the softness of your skin after you use it. Try it out!
Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I still lived at home, my brothers always used this and I thought it worked miracles. It may have been designed for guys, but this shaving cream is awesome and works really well. I felt like it made shaving so much easier and hassle free.
Adrienne M.
I buy this for my husband. It keeps his face smooth and has a good scent. I buy it at Walmart or Dollar General usually. It consistently exceeds my expectations and is superior to other brands in many areas. We will buy this every time we need a great shaving cream!
Katie E.
I know this is more of a guy product, but I love this more than women's shave cream. It smells amazing and works way better in my opinion. You can get it just about anywhere, it's affordable, it actually might be cheaper than the women's shave cream. I still my dad's all the time
Miguel L.
This is a great shaving cream paired with the razors that Gillette has to offer, it leaves the skin moisturizer after shaving and it prevents irritation and future cuts, I do recommend to others because this is a great product.