BY GILLETTE #69 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette® Series Shave Gel.

With aloe.

Sensitive skin. see more...

Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
ok lets start with i paid way more for this than i normally do on my normal brand thinking it may help to relieve some of those nightmare shaving issues we all deal with and honestly it was bad it left me nicked more than my cheaper normal brand and it didn't even have a pleasant smell and washed off and i kept having to reapply
Douglas H.
An excellent shaving gel that is both smooth and hydrating. It leaves a great feel after use and never causes any irritation. Perfect amount of lather. It's an affordable product that I'll definitely use again.
Rowan R.
Virginia Beach
Gillette is the best shaving cream on the market, when you use it your skin gets so silky smooth and not dry at all. You can buy it at any grocery store or drug store, it's cheap and definitely worth the buy
abigail l.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this shave cream and not to mention I use it too. I usually buy mines at target, I get them practically free using coupons! Love this shave cream, it's very simple to use! The smell smells so good like men's cologne. A little goes along the way, makes your skin feels so smooth and soft.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
So I'm a chick, but I always use men's shaving products. I feel like they just get the job done better. I was always jealous of how much my husbands shave gel foamed, and then I ran out of mine one day so I had to use his. I fell in love! I love that this tingles. Why doesn't women's shaving cream tingle! This is a must for me now.
Mikhayla R.
Henderson, NV
Me and my boyfriend use this and we have no problems with it I don't like how it foams and builds up in my razor but other than that I have no complaints in all honesty. It leaves me smooth and then ladies if you put a cold towel over what you just shaved most definitely will it close your pores remember❤️
Joshua L.
Kansas City, MO
Great shave gel, really does a nice job on your face and body. Rarely do I cut myself and if I do it is more on the razor than this gel. I use it generally 2 times a week. It compares great against really all shave gels. I have bought it multiple times.
Tristan T.
Newport News
This gel is very smooth and hydrating. it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I bought it for a great price at both walmart and the navel exchange. its very easy to use and not messy at all. just apply and shave. overall i am quite satisfied with this product and will continue to use it
Alan L.
Plano, TX
The go-to gel when you're shopping for your travel bag or in-city messenger bag/office quick-fix. A great rich gel that gets the job done. Only issue is my issue with most all men's care products in that all should be offered in a scent-free version.
Alexandra R.
Denville
I have used this product once, however, I have nothing bad to say about it. It met my expectations. I think that there are other products that I would use before this one. It did the job though and was not very expensive. Overall I was satisfied!