3 colors available

BY GILLETTE #68 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette® Series Shave Gel.

With aloe.

Sensitive skin. see more...

Aramicah J.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
So I'm a chick, but I always use men's shaving products. I feel like they just get the job done better. I was always jealous of how much my husbands shave gel foamed, and then I ran out of mine one day so I had to use his. I fell in love! I love that this tingles. Why doesn't women's shaving cream tingle! This is a must for me now.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
ok lets start with i paid way more for this than i normally do on my normal brand thinking it may help to relieve some of those nightmare shaving issues we all deal with and honestly it was bad it left me nicked more than my cheaper normal brand and it didn't even have a pleasant smell and washed off and i kept having to reapply
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Springfield, IL
My sig other uses this brand and he loves it! We prefer the sensitive just because he can have some pretty rough days with his skin. There has been times it burns a little after, but that could easily be from a bad razor. I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin who gets red/ingrowns!!
Mikhayla R.
Mikhayla R.
Henderson, NV
Me and my boyfriend use this and we have no problems with it I don't like how it foams and builds up in my razor but other than that I have no complaints in all honesty. It leaves me smooth and then ladies if you put a cold towel over what you just shaved most definitely will it close your pores remember❤️
Tristan T.
Tristan T.
Newport News
This gel is very smooth and hydrating. it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I bought it for a great price at both walmart and the navel exchange. its very easy to use and not messy at all. just apply and shave. overall i am quite satisfied with this product and will continue to use it
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
Anything Gillette passes my test of approval. Their shaving creams smells great and it helps my skin end up extra smooth after every shave. I love the thickness and consistency as well. I usually just but these at CVS, Walgreen's, or any other store that sells shaving cream.
Joshua L.
Joshua L.
Kansas City, MO
Great shave gel, really does a nice job on your face and body. Rarely do I cut myself and if I do it is more on the razor than this gel. I use it generally 2 times a week. It compares great against really all shave gels. I have bought it multiple times.
Alan L.
Alan L.
Plano, TX
The go-to gel when you're shopping for your travel bag or in-city messenger bag/office quick-fix. A great rich gel that gets the job done. Only issue is my issue with most all men's care products in that all should be offered in a scent-free version.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Denville
I have used this product once, however, I have nothing bad to say about it. It met my expectations. I think that there are other products that I would use before this one. It did the job though and was not very expensive. Overall I was satisfied!
Meleigha K.