BY GILLETTE #63 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette® Series Shave Gel.

With aloe.

Sensitive skin. see more...

hannah g.
hyde park
Review for: Series Sensitive Skin Shave Gel 14 oz; 396 g more...
This shaving gel works great it goes on as a cool gel and very smooth then it Turns into a full me like texture. It is colored blue and doesn’t smell that strong either which is good but it does still have a little smell and it is a masculine smell.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
ok lets start with i paid way more for this than i normally do on my normal brand thinking it may help to relieve some of those nightmare shaving issues we all deal with and honestly it was bad it left me nicked more than my cheaper normal brand and it didn't even have a pleasant smell and washed off and i kept having to reapply
Douglas H.
An excellent shaving gel that is both smooth and hydrating. It leaves a great feel after use and never causes any irritation. Perfect amount of lather. It's an affordable product that I'll definitely use again.
abigail l.
El Monte , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this shave cream and not to mention I use it too. I usually buy mines at target, I get them practically free using coupons! Love this shave cream, it's very simple to use! The smell smells so good like men's cologne. A little goes along the way, makes your skin feels so smooth and soft.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
So I'm a chick, but I always use men's shaving products. I feel like they just get the job done better. I was always jealous of how much my husbands shave gel foamed, and then I ran out of mine one day so I had to use his. I fell in love! I love that this tingles. Why doesn't women's shaving cream tingle! This is a must for me now.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I come upon a product that my fiancee would love is rare. I cane across Gillette shaving cream for men when I was grocery shopping.
I knrw that he was picky about what shaving cream he uses, so I bought it so he could try it and he ended up loving it.
He said he loved how smooth his face was and how it does not put bumps on his face.
Mikhayla R.
Henderson, NV
Me and my boyfriend use this and we have no problems with it I don't like how it foams and builds up in my razor but other than that I have no complaints in all honesty. It leaves me smooth and then ladies if you put a cold towel over what you just shaved most definitely will it close your pores remember❤️
Joshua L.
Kansas City, MO
Great shave gel, really does a nice job on your face and body. Rarely do I cut myself and if I do it is more on the razor than this gel. I use it generally 2 times a week. It compares great against really all shave gels. I have bought it multiple times.
Tristan T.
Newport News
This gel is very smooth and hydrating. it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I bought it for a great price at both walmart and the navel exchange. its very easy to use and not messy at all. just apply and shave. overall i am quite satisfied with this product and will continue to use it
Alan L.
Plano, TX
The go-to gel when you're shopping for your travel bag or in-city messenger bag/office quick-fix. A great rich gel that gets the job done. Only issue is my issue with most all men's care products in that all should be offered in a scent-free version.

back