BY GILLETTE #75 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Fragrance Free & Dye Free Gillette Series Pure & Sensitive Formula; with aloe; hydrates to soften hair and helps protect skin; so your razor can easily glide for an incredibly comfortable shave. You get the shaving protection you expect; without dye or fragrances. Dye-Free. Fragrance-Free. Proven Protection for Sensitive Skin. Comments? 1-800-GILLETTE. see more...

Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
I have had to shave my legs since I was 8 years old and have tried many typed of shaving products over the years. Gillette shave gel is by far the best shave gel out there. You only need a little bit to do a whole lot of body. It is so affordable and leaves my legs feeling silky smooth.
Jonathan L.
New Bern, NC
Love the gel shaving cream. The scents are fresh and helps give a good clean shave. Very easy to use. Gel last a lot longer the traditional creams. Only need a little gel to do the same job of a cream. A little pricey but worth the price. I would buy it again.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm
Not my favorite shave gel, but it definitely gets the job done when nothing else is there. The can is a good size and I like how skinny it is which makes dispensing easier. Its also on the lower end of the price scale which is a reason I might buy again.
Gaby-Yil S.

I usually use this product sometimes not always , I help soften hairs a little cold soft gel -cream help make it easier to shave only two time for weeks yes is very easy for use
easily placed and removed with good practical water yes i recomended this
Adam R.
Boone, IA
Feels good on skin. Better than shaving with the white foam. Bought at Walmart, and is the best that I've tried. It met my expectations entirely. The cost is a little more, but well worth the money! Overall, I am a super satisfied customer!
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC
It gets the job done. I ran out of my normal shave gel, so I borrowed this from my fiancé. There's nothing too captivating color or marketing-wise to this product that makes it stand out to me on a shelf, but it is a nice formula to use!
Kaitlyn R.
Steep Falls, ME
My husband is very picky about the kinds of shave gel he uses. But one of his favorites is the Gillette Series Shave Gel! He has to shave everyday for his job and he never had that shave bumps because of how awesome Gillettes Shave gel!
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
I have, on occasion, snagged my hubby's Gillette shaving cream. I am always so pleased with how soft I get after each use, how much it assists in preventing razor burn, and how little you have to use to do the job! I totally recommend!
Amber C.
Chehalis, Wa
It was bought for my husband but was conveniently not packed when he left, I love this stuff. I use this to get a close shave when I do get the chance to shave hahaha that's, as it helps get a super smooth skin afterward. Great stuff.
Ashley O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I started buying this for my husband but when I ran out, I had to use it. Needless to say, I have contained to use it. Always gives a great base for shaving. Never have an issue with irritation or bumps. Smells amazing!