BY GILLETTE #26 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: Soft on skin Moisturizing formula Aloe, emollients and lubricants see more...

Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves Gillette it is the only brand he will buy. He especially likes Gillette series sensitive skin shave gel because he has very sensitive skin and this works great and makes his skin feel soft and smell good. He likes the scent and how it has aloe in it. It has a pretty good amount in one can yet it is still affordable. I love that he uses it because it smells really good and I love the way his skin feels after using it .
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought this product for my husband but honestly I stole it! I love the face that it doesn't irritate my skin and is really smooth, I hate smelling like I have shaves most of the shaving products out there are heavily scented but thankfully this one is not. Also we can both us it so, less products in the shower!!!!
Chaselynn B.
Nashville, TN
Love using this because I have sensitive and dry skin. It always seems to work better than and female shaving cream I've tried. It helps prevent razor burn and is easy on my sensitive skin. I personally like the gel more than cream versions. It helps that it doesn't smell overly flowery or is overpowering.
Tiffany R.
Perris, CA
This is the shaving cream that my husband I use every time we shave! It is sensitive enough to be used on my husband's face and he has never experienced any rashes or reactions. We love the smoothness it adds to his skin! I would recommend it to everyone I know.
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
Gillette Series Ultra Moisturizing shaving gel is formulated with glycerin to hydrate and moisturize. This anti-friction shave gel enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave and delivers protection and comfort you need for healthy looking skin.
Sally M.
Love the texture of Mach 3 Gillette Mach3 shave gel extra comfort. Nice and thick, easy availability- love to be able to buy it at the grocery store or local corner store. Works great and leaves skin smooth. Nice price and I would recommend to everyone.
jessica l.
I love anything sensitive skin haha. My boyfriend and I both swear by Gillette. My legs come out so smooth and refreshed. The EOS shave cream made me so insanely itchy, but when i tried gillette I just couldn't stop rubbing my legs.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
I've tried many women's shave gels for sensitive or dry skin and would always get razor bumps or flaky skin after shaving. This men's shave gel is great for my legs! Foams up nice, protects my skin, and moisturizes nicely.
Lauren H.
Marrero, LA
Works really well on sensitive skin and reduces shave bumps. I purchased it at Walmart for a good price. Easy to use doesn't clog up. My boyfriend uses it on his face and I do on my legs good results on both.
Cierra W.
I know own Gillette is is mostly a men's line but I really liked this product. My skin is very sensitive to shaving to often and this way I can shave also everyday without it getting horribly irritated.
Christine M.
Does this work well for ladies too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Have you tried this brand?