BY GILLETTE #37 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: Soft on skin Moisturizing formula Aloe, emollients and lubricants see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses Gillette for shaving after his bath. A little goes a long way, hydrating and soothing to my husband's skin. So he is telling me now. Lol It helps soften the hair to make it easier to cut and lets the razor glide more smoothly so he doesn't get razor burn and it smells nice too.
Heath C.
Great shave gel! It really works if u have sensitive skin! This is the only shave gel i use bc it seems like when i shave i get razor burn almost everytime! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin!!
Philip A.
i have very sensitive skin, when i first used gillette series sensitive skin shave gel I was relieved to find it protected my face, it was very effective. I have yet to find another product that would compare. I only buy this product and will for the rest of my shaving days.
Laura R.
Para pieles sensibles! Facilita el afeitado y deja la piel mucho mas2 suave y pueden usarla tidos los adultos en la Familia y para cualquier parte del cuerpo donde deseos eliminan los Vellos
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR
My husband shave not only his face, but head almost daily. So having a shaving cream that makes less knicks & cuts is very helpful. Also having a moisturizing formula is essential.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
The sensitive shave cream is perfect for my husband. He Doesnt break out from it at all. He loves the smell of the product and the smoothness as it comes off his face.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves Gillette it is the only brand he will buy. He especially likes Gillette series sensitive skin shave gel because he has very sensitive skin and this works great and makes his skin feel soft and smell good. He likes the scent and how it has aloe in it. It has a pretty good amount in one can yet it is still affordable. I love that he uses it because it smells really good and I love the way his skin feels after using it .
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
I love whenever my husband shaves because this shaving gel is so amazing smells good 😊 his skin feels so hydrated and fresh love it. We bought this shaving gel at Walmart it is really affordable and we are totally satisfied with it because I get the feeling that my husband feels sexy, manly and handsome every time he uses it.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my husband's favorite shaving gel! He said it works excellent on his sensitive skin and it does not leave him with a razor burn. It definitely makes his expectations and he buys it over and over again. It is very affordable also.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
I've tried many women's shave gels for sensitive or dry skin and would always get razor bumps or flaky skin after shaving. This men's shave gel is great for my legs! Foams up nice, protects my skin, and moisturizes nicely.
Christine M.
Does this work well for ladies too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Have you tried this brand?