BY GILLETTE #72 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: Soft on skin Moisturizing formula Aloe, emollients and lubricants see more...

Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Here's the deal.....as a mixed male my hair texture is crazy. I get ingrown hairs like their is no tomorrow so I try to use gentler products to cut back on the chance of irritation. I finally found something that has been helping and I am very pleased with the results. This product has been great for my shaving needs and honestly along with changing blades and to this product I have had no ingrown hairs so far. I love that it has aloe in it meaning that it's soothing and hydrating for the skin
Thomas J.
New York
I am a huge fan of this shaving cream. I have been using it for about 10 years and always am satisfied. I get razor bumps so this sensitive skin shaving gel is perfect for anyone who also get razor bumps. After using the gel my skin feels smooth and amazing. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses Gillette for shaving after his bath. A little goes a long way, hydrating and soothing to my husband's skin. So he is telling me now. Lol It helps soften the hair to make it easier to cut and lets the razor glide more smoothly so he doesn't get razor burn and it smells nice too.
Heath C.
Great shave gel! It really works if u have sensitive skin! This is the only shave gel i use bc it seems like when i shave i get razor burn almost everytime! I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin!!
Philip A.
i have very sensitive skin, when i first used gillette series sensitive skin shave gel I was relieved to find it protected my face, it was very effective. I have yet to find another product that would compare. I only buy this product and will for the rest of my shaving days.
Laura R.
Para pieles sensibles! Facilita el afeitado y deja la piel mucho mas2 suave y pueden usarla tidos los adultos en la Familia y para cualquier parte del cuerpo donde deseos eliminan los Vellos
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR
My husband shave not only his face, but head almost daily. So having a shaving cream that makes less knicks & cuts is very helpful. Also having a moisturizing formula is essential.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
The sensitive shave cream is perfect for my husband. He Doesnt break out from it at all. He loves the smell of the product and the smoothness as it comes off his face.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My husband loves Gillette it is the only brand he will buy. He especially likes Gillette series sensitive skin shave gel because he has very sensitive skin and this works great and makes his skin feel soft and smell good. He likes the scent and how it has aloe in it. It has a pretty good amount in one can yet it is still affordable. I love that he uses it because it smells really good and I love the way his skin feels after using it .
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
I love whenever my husband shaves because this shaving gel is so amazing smells good 😊 his skin feels so hydrated and fresh love it. We bought this shaving gel at Walmart it is really affordable and we are totally satisfied with it because I get the feeling that my husband feels sexy, manly and handsome every time he uses it.
Christine M.
Does this work well for ladies too?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you tried this brand?