BY GENERIC

Gillette Series Sensitive Skin Shave Foam: With aloe Helps protect against nicks, redness and tightness Protection of an invisible layer that safeguards your skin while you shave Lightly scented see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Melissa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has very sensitive skin so when he shaves he has to be careful of the brands of gel or creams he uses. But this is the one he always sends me to purchase
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Mi novio itiliza esta espuma para afeitarse y esta encantado con el producto, la textura y el olor ideales y lo mejor que no irrita su piel
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have sensitive skin so this works will but for girl u might wanna find a female foam like this this men and female are different
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
I use this as I have a very sensitive skin I really like this brand it really helps me when I shave
Taigen S.
Swastika, SD
My boyfriend uses this on his face and I use it on my legs. It works great and doesn’t leave an overpowering scent behind like some shave creams do. It’s easy to use and we are both repeat buyers of this product. I would recommend it.
Sean F.
Expensive but works very well as it lathers good and has a nice scent that's not too strong (yuck like axe or old spice crap), and it does help to leave my skin feeling softer after.
Samantha T.
London, Ontario
I love this Shaving Cream. It can be used on any party of my body or face and I don't have to worry about an allergic reaction or any kind of fragrance. A little goes a long way too!

I got it for $3-4 at No Frills I believe so the price isn't too shabby either.