Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Emma S.
Belleville, MI
My husband swears by this shaving cream. I always wait for a good.coupon then stock up.
Kendra W.
Menasha, WI
Love this produc I use it when my dad has it around the house would buy again!!!!!!!!!
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I've used this shave gel and it is fantastic. It foams up alot to Make shaving easier.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
My husband uses this all of the time and its cheap and it works well for him to use. :)
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Smells good feels good strong scent but if you like that then this will be good for you
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
My boyfriend shaving cream is also great for my skin and it works great with shaving.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
El típico gel de rasurar de mi papá, le gusta mucha y siempre lo usa y lo compra.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
Very good product. Easy to apply. It's very efficient. Love its strong smell.
Raquel S.
miami, fl
My husband has sensitive skin, and this is true that it has worked. Your skin does not turn red when you shave. It' S price is comfortable and affordable. It' s good because everything it says it does. Totally recommended
Priscila Z.
Mexicali
I received my free sample of Gillette Series Sensitive Shaving Gel through Bzzagent as a free sample from Gillette. Not only to I have sensitive skin but also take Blood thinners and need extra moisturizers when shaving so that is something that I looked into before requesting the sample . Before getting the free sample, I used a competitors brand but was never really satisfied with it because I would still get nicks here and there. I have been using the Gillette Series Sensitive shave gel for 5 days now, and not a single nick. I am sold on this product and have now switched brands because of the free sample that I received through Bzzagent and Gillette. I would highly recommend this shave gel to anyone that has sensitive skin or needs the extra moisturizing as I do because of the blood thinners that I am on. The razor glided across my face with no nicks or cuts. I was at a cookout this weekend and discussed it with both neighbors, friends and my older children that are shaving. Recommending it to all of them as we discussed it.