Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE #90 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Tatyana T.
The sensitive shaving cream is great if you don't want to have razor bumps afterwards. Leaves skin feeling soft
Zesar A.
Galena Park, TX
My all time favorite shaving cream have been buying these for years now and would not change it for anything !
Miguel T.
Rochester , NY
Su suave espuma hace que la navaja pasé suave sin intentar tanto su piel y dejando el área suave y hidratada.
Kim F.
Phoenix
My brother introduced me to this brand. And i love it use it every time i shave. And its a clean shave to. :)
Dariela P.
My husband uses this when he saves I've used it once in while to shave my legs. It works great when shaving.
Brittany M.
Irondale , MO
This is the best shaving cream I have used! I think it smells good! It helps the razor get close to the hair!
Kristian P.
Orlando
Nice cooling shave gel for men or women. Super smooth feeling. Easy glide for your razor. No irritation.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
This has never left razor burn or took too long to wash off. It always holds up and has a clean smell
megan e.
Wilsonville, OR
Foams up really nice and helps with razor burn. My husband and I both use it. It meet my expectations
Debrah R.
Edinburg, TX
I usually use men's shaving cream and razors due to my sensitive skin but it's worth the try right?