Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Maria C.
I used and its efective, leaves your skin soft. The problem for me is the odor, I dont like it, I prefer smell something different
Carmen L.
It's very very recommend for sensitive skin. I'm trying for years and it's my favorite, when the price are accessible and accepted.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
love this product it gives a clean shave and the skin feels so soft. Use it every 4 days and its better than any other shaving gel
Amanda A.
Ottumwa, IA
mi esposo utiliza gillette hace varios años y sin dudas es la mejor yo tambien por mi parte utilizo de crema depiladora la gillette
Jenniffer G.
Huntsville, AL
I usually use men's sensitive shaving gel for my legs because I haven't found a good one for women yet this product is awesome
Kim T.
Tampa, FL
Instead of paying more for a "woman's" brand, I started using this and love it. Cheaper and now I only have to buy 1 brand.
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Love the smell when my man uses this. And it protects his skin. He gets a great shave . This is the only shave gel he uses
Aja H.
Blacklick, OH
Boyfriend and I share this in the shower. The foam is thick and rich. I've never had a nick or cut even around my ankles!
VE-1120654Maria H.
me encanta que deja mis piernas super suaves justo lo que buscamos la mujeres. mi esposo tambien la ha usado y le gusta.
Joshua B.
Fairly priced for sensitive skin. I originally used in the navy and just stuck with it. If it works why change it.