Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel L.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE #91 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Maria C.
I used and its efective, leaves your skin soft. The problem for me is the odor, I dont like it, I prefer smell something different
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
love this product it gives a clean shave and the skin feels so soft. Use it every 4 days and its better than any other shaving gel
Jenniffer G.
Huntsville, AL
I usually use men's sensitive shaving gel for my legs because I haven't found a good one for women yet this product is awesome
Kim T.
Tampa, FL
Instead of paying more for a "woman's" brand, I started using this and love it. Cheaper and now I only have to buy 1 brand.
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Love the smell when my man uses this. And it protects his skin. He gets a great shave . This is the only shave gel he uses
VE-1120654Maria H.
me encanta que deja mis piernas super suaves justo lo que buscamos la mujeres. mi esposo tambien la ha usado y le gusta.
Aja H.
Blacklick, OH
Boyfriend and I share this in the shower. The foam is thick and rich. I've never had a nick or cut even around my ankles!
Joshua B.
Fairly priced for sensitive skin. I originally used in the navy and just stuck with it. If it works why change it.
Adrienne B.
It does the job. I have to shave my legs everyother day, so now, I'm looking into getting a professional to do it.
Zesar A.
Galena Park, TX
My all time favorite shaving cream have been buying these for years now and would not change it for anything !