Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Kelsey B.
My husband uses this due to his sensitive skin. When I run out of my own, he let's me use it as well. Smells lovely and keeps skin moisturized.
Jessica V.
Lathrop, CA
I've used this to shave my legs before. It does not clog the razor and I do not get any razor burn. It is easy to apply and easy to wash off.
cris l.
Philadelphia, PA
use for the legs my legs feel great and soft after i love it . good price good smell good quality ! better then most products . affordable.
Frances L.
West Greenwich, RI
Great lather, razor glides nicely to achieve a smooth result. I buy a ticket BJs Wholesale club usually. I get a coupon so it affordable
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
Sorry for being a girl that sometimes uses boys stuff. This shave gel works wonders. I also use it with the five blade from man gillette.
Shea L.
This is my husband's and sons' favorite brand of shaving cream. It has a nice scent. It is a good solid brand that's at a decent price.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
I love the gel formula it's sensitive for my dry skin and easy to use. It moisturizing as I shave and leaves me feeling clean and soft.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Just your basic shaving cream. Nothing special, but worth the price and gets the job done. I use this because I like the smell.. haha
Es perfecta para mi piel sensible, ya que no la irrita y la deja realmente suave y sedosa. Lo recomiendo porque es realmente perfecta
Maria C.
I used and its efective, leaves your skin soft. The problem for me is the odor, I dont like it, I prefer smell something different