Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE #98 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Sam S.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love this product because it's especially great for this sensitive areas. It's not the most feminine scent but just throw some lotion on afterward and you're good to go!
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
THIS SHAVING GEL FOAMS VERY EASILY AND SMELLS GREAT! I GET IT FROM MY LOCAL PHARMACIES OR A CVS/WALGREENS. IT IS GREAT FOR ITS VALUE AND IS PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love when my man shaves with this cream. It leaves his face super soft and smelling so good! He has sensitive skin and it leaves his skin not irritated.
William P.
It gets the job done with no skin irritation or yucky taste -- because some cream will get in your mouth. It also has a light but not overpowering smell.
Natasha M.
Spartanburg, SC
Use this daily in my shaving routine and it is a great product. The feeling after the shave is great and smooth and soothing. It does not smell strange.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Like how this foams up and lathers works pretty good for me would recommend I typically mainly just shave with water though which is why it's a 3 star
sanjuanita s.
Rio Grande City, TX
I really like this shaving cream because my skin is so sensitive when i shave and using thjs product has help me with not getting rash after shaving
Megan M.
Fort Stewart, GA
My husband and i share generally. And were both sensitized skinned. This doesn't make us break out of anything. I would reccomend to any/everyone.
J W.
Leaves you smooth back do not feeling dried out after a nice close shave, helps prevent razor bumps and leaves a fresh clean smell after shaving
Kelsey B.
My husband uses this due to his sensitive skin. When I run out of my own, he let's me use it as well. Smells lovely and keeps skin moisturized.