Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE #90 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
I am not afraid to say yes I have used my husband's shave cream in a pinch and sometimes some creams irritate me but the sensitivity of this cream felt cooling and was not harsh to my skin so two thumbs up.
Lauren T.
Durham, NC
I will always now purchase men's shave gel. Works just as well as women's products and I don't have to pay the pink tax. if you wash with body wash after then you won't smell like "man" if that bothers you. Definitely great for sensitive skin.
Danielle P.
Clarksville, TN
I am a female but I use the product because it is better than the female versions of said product. It is great for sensitive skins and I have zero issues after I shave. I have tried multiple shaving gels and this one is the best!
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This gets the job done and smells refreshing! Nothing like smelling manly! It's scent will last all day after you use it! It leaves whatever you shave soft. Love how it foams perfectly!
Taylor W.
Cypress, TX
I have to admit of all the shaving creams I, a woman, have ever used this is by far my favorite. I would confidently recommend this product to both men and women.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
I have a very sensitive neck when it comes to shaving. I stick with sharp razors and a sensitive shaving gel not cream or foam. I generally use Gillette sensitive gel and I get a good clean shave.
maylu l.
It is a product that humecta my skin and simultaneously it allows me to be able to remove my beautiful ones of an easy form and without pain since his foam is thick and I am charmed with using it
Alvina B.
Linden, Nc
My husband has really dry sensitive skin and the gel works wonders on his skin. He don't shave that often because of his sevear dry skin but this stuff eases the itch that's comes after shaving.
Amy M.
Hobart, IN
My husband loves this shaving gel. Keeps his face soft. He has super sensitive skin that breaks out very easily, and this gel is one of the only brands that doesn't cause him to be miserable.
Elisa H.
Navarre, OH
i have never been able to find a female shaving gel that worked for m so i have used mens for the longest tm and this ne wors great it perfect for sensitive skin it always smells good and for sure never leaves anything behind when im don it works great