Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Raquel S.Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel uploaded by Jessica A.

BY GILLETTE #90 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With a 3X action formula, Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel hydrates, protects and soothes your skin.

Formulated with aloe, Series Sensitive Shave Gel helps protect your sensitive skin against the 5 signs of shaving irritation: Nicks & Cuts, Tightness, Redness, Burning and Stinging.

For an incredibly comfortable shave, use Gillette Series Sensitive Shave Gel with a Gillette Mach3® razor.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
This is a good shaving cream. It has a nice deep Manley floral smell to it. If that makes sense. It goes on as a gel to foam form. It feels nice and cool on the skin. And really helps get a good shave. It’s super affordable. Also a little bit goes a long way.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
My boyfriend loves this stuff and I do too. I use it on my legs. Honestly it's better than women's. this kind has aloe Vera on it and it smells amazing. I use it every other day and I highly recommend it to others!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Using this to shave my legs was quite the experience. Being a guys shaving cream I was surprised it worked well. It left my legs smoothed and the scent wasn't strong at all. So I was very happy with the results.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Husbands favorite shave gel. He loves the scent and texture of this shave gel. It doesn't irritate his skin. It leaves behind a fresh, clean face. This is a staple for my husband and is always on our shopping list. We are repeat customers and will continue to be.
Meagan L.
I am a partial when it comes to shave gel. I like it better than the foam. This gel stays on as a layer waiting to be shaved off and leave your legs smooth. That's what we are all wanting with a shave gel/foam. This does what it says. I appreciate that in a product
Becca B.
I got this for free when I signed up for the Gillette shave club. It smells like a man, which is fine. And it feels awesome, which is great. It foamed up much more then I expected, so I used too much, but the foam stayed on my right leg while I shaved my left. It was pretty impressive. One thing to note: the manly smell lasted for hours on my skin.
Christopher W.
For men with sensitive skin (like me) this shaving cream is great! It helps reduce breaks out and razor bumps on the face, and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth afterwards also. It also last for a few months if you shave your face every week and its easy on the wallet too.
Elaine F.
Arlington , TX
My husband uses this whenever he shaves and gets the smoothest shave possible. It doesn't leave residue and doesn't irritate his skin. I also use it on him when doing shape ups on his neck. A little goes a long way! We would definitely recommend this product
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Weirdly enough being a female I buy mens shaving cream. I find it that men shaving cream and razors actually are better when shaving. I normally buy Gillette Shaving Cream for sensitive skin. Every other shaving cream drys me out and leaves me really ashy.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
My husband has used this and it smells great, but he has a thick beard and sometimes needs something more sensitive. I prefer Bioelements shave cream, but for the price, this works great. Depending on your needs, this is a good product to try.