BY GILLETTE #99 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Go easy on your sensitive skin with Gillette® Series Sensitive shave foam. The formulation, with aloe, delivers 3X Protection for your shave. The foam hydrates your hair for easy shaving, the rich lather protects your skin, and the lubricants provide a smooth glide.

You get a shave that’s clean and skin that’s smooth.

water/Eau, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium  Enzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lauryl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Peg/Ppg-20/23 Benzoate, Chondrus Crispus, Dmdm Hydantoin, Myristyl Alcohol, Ppg-1-peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Coceth-7, Bht, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Good shaving product that is gentle on sensitive skin. I like the brand and this product is ok but I prefer others. I'd buy this if my others were not available when I needed a shaving cream product.
Sarah R.
I use a lot of men's beauty products because many of them are cheaper, but also a lot of them seem to be more sensitive for skin than the women's brands. I love this one because I never have to worry about redness or itchiness when I'm shaving my legs. Definitely will get this over shaving cream made for women!
Nino N.
I use Gilette shaving foam for sensitive skin, it is actually for men, but it is cheaper and better than woman's analogues. I use it every time I shave my legs (once in 2 days). It is affordable and high quality, it moisturizes, does not make my skin itchy and has pleasant scent.
Amber S.
Seems like many other shave gels, a waste of effort. Doesn't help with my sensitive skin in the least, neither in skin appearance or in making my shaving routing any easier. Product was affordable but not worth he cost to those with sensitive skin.
Julia M.
I have sensitive skin and often get razor burn. This formula of Gillette shaving cream definitely helps me avoid that. The cream gets very lathery and my skin feels smooth and hydrated after I'm done shaving. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Tara G.
Pound, VA
My skin is super sensitive and if I don't use the right product and razor, it hurts me every time. Gillette sensitive skin shave foam combined with a Gillette razor gives me a comfortable, clean shave without the pain or discomfort every time!
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
I really like this product. It help with razor burn and itchiness. I have sensitive skin and my skin gets irritated really easily. This product is smooth and makes shaving easier. I would definitely recommend this product.
Megan M.
Just like any other shaving cream.. It foams up as it comes out and once rubbed onto the skin smooths out! It's great for my legs to help prevent razor burn.. My skin is very sensitive
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I bought this for my husband and of course I ended up using it. I love this shaving cream! First of all the price is good and there is alot of product which is nice. I have dry legs and this doesn't dry them out. I really think this helps with not nicking as well...may just be me but I think so.
Alba R.
Even though I am a woman I love using this for my legs and it works great. I tend to have sensitive skin so I get worries about using anything to harsh on my body. I love how soft it leaves my sling after I shave.