Gillette Series Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Kristy S.Gillette Series Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Dijana I.

BY GILLETTE #44 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get an incredibly smooth shave with Gillette® Series Protection shave gel.

Its 3X-Action formula, with almond oil, hydrates to soften hair, lubricates to help protect, and has an invigorating scent to refresh.

Its rich protective lather provides protection and comfort.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Buy on Amazon
Maxime S.
If you shave daily like I do, you know the importance of getting a quality gel to avoid that dreaded burn and irritation. Over the years, I have tried many different brands catering to people with sensitive skin and thought the one I mainly stuck with best suited my needs. I have to say the Gillette Series Sensitive actually did "feel" better! Initially I wondered what could really be that different, but they apparently added a hydrating agent that is definitely noticeable after the shave. My skin felt smoother and there was none of that bumpy raw feeling afterwards.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Get an incredibly smooth shave with Gillette Series Sensitive shave gel. Its triple action formula wtih aloe hydrates to soften hair, lubricates to help protect and is lightly fragranced to refresh. It contains effective lubricants to help protect against irritation during shaving.

Bradley B.
Saint Johns, FL
I'm not a huge fan of this product, likely because I'm not a fan of shave gels. The gel doesn't seem to later up as well as foam shaving creams and seems like you're wasting a significant amount of product with each use. If you do prefer gels, this may be the product for you.
Andrew K.
Millersville, MD
This shaving gel did not completely protect my skin from getting razor burnt, and it actually seemed to minorly irritate my skin. But overall I would say it does the job okay. Better than nothing I suppose. I am not sure I would recommend this to a fellow sensitive skinner.
Alex F.
Grand Forks, ND
It leaves a cool and refreshing feeling. Great for sensitive skin. Smells good and helps get my face smooth. Affordable and a little goes a long way. Easy to find and easy to use. I have and will continue to repurchase and recommend to others. a must try.
frangler t.
it is the better cream ever made , it help so much with the care of your face and your skin , it ley you a great sensation in the face after you use it , it is very similar to another product but nothing compares to this, and yes i will buy it again
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using mens shaving gel, I find it lathers better and offers more protection. I also like the smell but that is just personal preference I suppose. Overall a great product and overall a great brand, would recommend to all.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY
My fiancée uses this shaving gel often. He always buys this product and has never switched it up. Yes it is effective for its purpose. Very easy to use. No problems. And yes we buy it every time he needs shaving gel.
Connor G.
Louisville, KY
The Gillette Series Shave Gel Protection is a wonderful product that will leave your face feel fresh and clean with a great smell after every shave. I have no complaints on this product and will always use it.
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this after running out of my own shave gel and now I prefer it to shave my legs. It helps my razor glides better and reduces the irritation that I normally experience during and after shaving.