Gillette Series Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Dijana I.Gillette Series Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Kristy S.

BY GILLETTE

Get an incredibly smooth shave with Gillette® Series Protection shave gel.

Its 3X-Action formula, with almond oil, hydrates to soften hair, lubricates to help protect, and has an invigorating scent to refresh.

Its rich protective lather provides protection and comfort.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-90m, Peg-23m, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components

Buy on Amazon*
Hallie S.
First time i used this i knew i was hooked. I WILL NEVER USE WOMENS SHAVING CREME AGAIN! Not only does it smell sexy but it really really REALLY protects your skin. First time i shaved my legs with it they still felt freshly shaved multiple days later. And my razor burn is practically gone.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I honestly just really like that it’s a gel. It’s just pleasing to use for me. It works well though I usually get the razors with the soap on them so I don’t use shaving cream that often but when I have to I like this one a lot and it works well!
Karen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know why but I always prefer a mans shaving cream. Just feel like it does a better job. The smell isn’t girly by any means but it does what it needs to anyway. I always buy this brand over others.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this if he uses shaving cream. I’ve had to use it a few times too and it did its job. I wasn’t overly thrilled with it but it worked. It met my expectations but it’s not my go to.
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
I'm a girl using a guys shaving cream because I LOVE the way it smells and the way it leaves my legs feeling. so very smooth unlike other products that dry my legs out. I will repurchase it and tell all my family and friends
Maxime S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you shave daily like I do, you know the importance of getting a quality gel to avoid that dreaded burn and irritation. Over the years, I have tried many different brands catering to people with sensitive skin and thought the one I mainly stuck with best suited my needs. I have to say the Gillette Series Sensitive actually did "feel" better! Initially I wondered what could really be that different, but they apparently added a hydrating agent that is definitely noticeable after the shave. My skin felt smoother and there was none of that bumpy raw feeling afterwards.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to use m na shaving gel as I found it worked better then the shaving cream I was using. It met my expectations as it did not irritate my skin and was easier to use them a foam. I recommend this for both men and women. It works great for sensitive skin and leaves legs and underarms smooth.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Get an incredibly smooth shave with Gillette Series Sensitive shave gel. Its triple action formula wtih aloe hydrates to soften hair, lubricates to help protect and is lightly fragranced to refresh. It contains effective lubricants to help protect against irritation during shaving.

Andrew K.
Millersville, MD
This shaving gel did not completely protect my skin from getting razor burnt, and it actually seemed to minorly irritate my skin. But overall I would say it does the job okay. Better than nothing I suppose. I am not sure I would recommend this to a fellow sensitive skinner.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
I love using mens shaving gel, I find it lathers better and offers more protection. I also like the smell but that is just personal preference I suppose. Overall a great product and overall a great brand, would recommend to all.