BY GILLETTE

Gillette Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant - Cool Wave, 3oz

Shaylee M.
This has always been my boyfriend's favorite deodorant. I actually had to use this stuff once when I ran out of my own and now I buy it for myself too all the time! It smells fresh as hell, I always smell like I just got out of the shower when I put it on. I highly recommend it.
april k.
Virginia Bch, VA
The only brand my husband will use! We had to find something strong when we were stationed in TX due to the heat and this worked and he never soaked through the uniforms. To this day this is the only one he wants. He will switch scents but NOT brands!!
Sheral C.
New Bedford, MA
My husband uses this it smells great and works just as well. He is a very hard working man so its a give that he tends to smell... well not so good. This deoderent was a relationship saver... I'm over exedurating.
Megan W.
Randleman, NC
Great smell and great protection. I buy this for my husband but can't help but use it myself. The amount of protection, especially on gym days, is superior
Karrin R.
Las Vegas, NV
For the most part I really enjoy these deodorants, though I tend to use more natural products as a general rule when it comes to everything pretty much.
Sonia T.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
All the men in my home love this deodorant.they say that it lasts all day, has a great scent and goes on smoothly. Price point is definitely reasonable.
Gina  P.
Jupiter, FL
Gillette Series Power-Stripe Invisible Solid, Breeze is an excellent product and a reasonable price, I highly recommend this product.
Oxy r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty great deodorant, definetely blocks off sweat for hours !! it works great !!!! it is a very good , does the job
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Deodorant is as described on the packaging but my wife hated the scent .. so thumbs down to this one.. sorry gillette
Elizabeth S.
Wilmington, DE
This is in the top 3 of my husbands favorite deodorants! He likes how it goes on and the fragrance!