BY GILLETTE

With Soothing Aloe. Formulated with aloe to gently soothe, this Anti-Friction™ gel enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave and delivers the protection & comfort you need for healthy looking skin. Use Mach3® Turbo razor to make the best Gillette shave even better, and try Gillette Series after-shaves to leave your skin refreshed and moisturized. Gillette Series - Advanced protection and comfort for men. Comments? 1-800-Gillette gilletteseries.com see more...

• Es la mejor marca verdad ?1 Answers
  • How many ladies use men's shaving cream?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to someone who shaves daily and ...3 Answers
john s.
Morrow, OH
Better than a spray foam, this gel seems to have more to offer. Compared to foam, this gel has better slickness and protection qualities than other stuff that comes out of a spray can. The scent is like the typical cheap cologne style that Gillette uses. Post shave feel is decent, leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth. I prefer a true shave soap or cream that is lathered with a brush, but in a pinch this gets the job done.
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
My husband uses this shave gel. And honestly, I use it sometimes when I run out of mine. It’s sooo smooth. I love how it because foamy once you apply it on your legs. It also smells amazing and I get a really close shave whenever I use it!
Charrice M.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This shaving creams allows for a smooth shave. It isnt my go to shaving cream because the scent is pretty strong. Its super affordable you can find it at walmart or any drugstore. The product does lather up really well.
marolyn c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette is my favorite brand of shaving creams or razors! They always get a close shave! It moisturizes your skin pretty good and you can get a good shave! It’s pretty affordable! Definitely recommend this to others!
victoria c.
59 woodcock mtn rd
I usually try the moisturizing products because I struggle with dry skin especially after a shave. I recommend getting men's products though because they don't have an additional tax just for being a girl.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hubby loves this shaving cream. Ever since he started using it his face has been more hydrated to the touch and has had a soft and smooth shave. This mixed with a good razor gives awesome results from a male and a female point of view.
MANNY M.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I did not like this shaving cream. My face was burning after shaving which was very uncomfortable but I do have sensitive skin. I also had razor bumps when using this. Definitely do not recommend if you have sensitive skin!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know that this is a men's shaving cream however I do borrow it and try it out from my boyfriend. It feels really rich and thick. It does a good job when I'm shaving and I don't experience any bad cuts. It does feel a little cooling afterwards. My boyfriend experiences the after shave feel. Overall it is a good shaving cream.
Lindsay R.
Randolph, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I don’t tend to buy this as a shave gel but if I run out it’s usually what my husband has on the bathroom counter. It works pretty good as a moisturizer gel and protects against razor burn. Does the trick if in a pinch.
Kaylynn C.
Elkhorn, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this for quite a few years now and I like it more than any other product I have used, especially products targets toward women. I like the smell of this more, and I believe I get a closer shave using this than anything else. Another plus, my legs always feel way smoother using this, too!
Trevor R.
Toronto
Would you recommend this to someone who shaves daily and had sensitive skin?
Kristina Z.
Is there a lotion for men of the same brand?
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Es la mejor marca verdad ?
Kandice N.
How many ladies use men's shaving cream?

Target