BY GILLETTE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

With Soothing Aloe. Formulated with aloe to gently soothe, this Anti-Friction™ gel enhances razor glide for a close, smooth, comfortable shave and delivers the protection & comfort you need for healthy looking skin. Use Mach3® Turbo razor to make the best Gillette shave even better, and try Gillette Series after-shaves to leave your skin refreshed and moisturized. Gillette Series - Advanced protection and comfort for men. Comments? 1-800-Gillette gilletteseries.com see more...

• Es la mejor marca verdad ?1 Answers
  • How many ladies use men's shaving cream?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to someone who shaves daily and ...3 Answers
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hubby loves this shaving cream. Ever since he started using it his face has been more hydrated to the touch and has had a soft and smooth shave. This mixed with a good razor gives awesome results from a male and a female point of view.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know that this is a men's shaving cream however I do borrow it and try it out from my boyfriend. It feels really rich and thick. It does a good job when I'm shaving and I don't experience any bad cuts. It does feel a little cooling afterwards. My boyfriend experiences the after shave feel. Overall it is a good shaving cream.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
My husband uses this daily. He’s a police officer so he has to keep a clean shaven face. It provides a close shave and protects from cuts and scratches. I even use on my legs sometimes and it does really well.
Shannan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son thinks he has to have shave gel to shave with and everything else breaks his face out. This is his favorite. It works well for him and he’s tried several other products. Purchased at mass retailers.
Jonathan L.
San Diego, CA
It's good but can have lots of problems. Sometimes the shaving gel stops working despite it still having a lot. The aerosol system breaks every now and then. I've gone through like 30+ in my life and had maybe 3-4 dull ones. 10% failure rate. Ugh! Also they rust if you put it in the shower. There are ones now that don't rust.
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love Gillette Shave Gel! Both my boyfriend and I can use the gel and love it. The gel goes on smooth and even, and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and clean. I always hate shave cream/gel that leaves my skin with the feeling of a film on it, however not with Gillette! I would highly recommend!
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
This is actually one of my all time favorite shave gels. I like this one so much because the small container has a lot of gel to my surprise. It foamas up nicely and it's scent isn't as strong as other brands. I continue to buy this and would recommend.
Lindsey C.
Albertville, AL
My legs always feel so amazing after using this. Even though it's my husbands I tend you grab it if I want my legs to be extra silly. It's affordable and to me its most definitely a must have. I would most certainly recommend
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend loves this! Uses it all the time. Gives a smooth shave and leaves his face soft and smooth. I have used it myself on my legs, and leaves them feeling nice. It has a nice subtle scent too
Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
Used this from the hubs one time
When I needed some shaving cream. The smell is okay not girly by any means but definitely effective and it gets the job done. Leaves my legs feeling smooth after a great shave
Trevor R.
Toronto
Would you recommend this to someone who shaves daily and had sensitive skin?
Kristina Z.
Is there a lotion for men of the same brand?
Kandice N.
How many ladies use men's shaving cream?
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Es la mejor marca verdad ?

back