BY GILLETTE #67 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Series Moisturizing Hydration Shave Gel: With cocoa butter Triple-protection formula Enhances razor glide see more...

• How many ladies use men's shaving cream?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
William G.
William G.
Barnhart, MO
This is a great shave gel. It does not take that much at all to cover your whole face. I still haven't quite gotten the quantity down, I always seem to have some waste. This leaves your face feeling super soft when paired with a good razor. I would definitely agree with it being moisturizing. It is also at a very competitive price with other brands of shave gel. I would highly recommend this product.
Joseph K.
Joseph K.
De Pere, WI
Gillette is a trusty brand to fall back on when you are unsure of what kind of shaving cream or gel to buy. I found their Moisturizing Hydration Gel to be effective and relatively hydrating, but its scent was nothing special, and the gel was harder to spread than many gels I have used before.
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is a men's fragrance/bottle - and I have used it. Great texture. Leaves your legs feeling moisturizer. Gentle on the skin, so sensitivity is a non issue. Pretty much always on sale. Cheap enough if it's not. And you can buy it from just about anywhere. Always a bonus
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is my go to for my hubby. It's great on the budget and has a great smell!! It has the perfect coverage for a good shave and one bottle goes a long gone way. They have great coverage when applies and really helps cut down on razor burn.
Angie K.
Angie K.
Akron, OH
I actually bought this for my husband by accident one day. I thought I was grabbing a different one lol. Now this is the only gel that he will use for shaving. He said it leaves his face feeling smooth and refreshed.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
I really enjoy the smell of this and I will not lie, I have borrowed my boyfriends shaving cream 😂 this is easy to use and foams up well! This is very hydrating so when I shave I don't get cut or scrape my razor!
Lathan S.
Lathan S.
Boulder, CO
this shaving creme also comes in a small travel size which I adore because it is simple. While this shaving creme may not be as comfortable as the gel counterpart, it still gets the job done, with minimal cuts
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Ashland
I absolutely love this product even though it is men's shaving cream. I feel that it works a lot better than women's and it makes my legs extremely soft! Would recommend this product to anyone!
lisandra H.
lisandra H.
Tampa, FL
Este es el q uriliza mi esposo y es super bueno es el unico q el utiliza los demas le dan alergia siempre lo compro en walma, no hay nada comparado con este producto
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Jacksonville, FL
When I run out of my own shaving cream I'm glad my dad would have this. It worked great and made shaving easy for my legs lol. Legs were really soft afterwards.
Kandice N.
Kandice N.
How many ladies use men's shaving cream?