Gillette Series After Shave Splash uploaded by James Eduard O.Gillette Series After Shave Splash uploaded by Jeshua R.

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long Lasting Fragrance Gillette Series Cool Wave after shave splash is matured and filtered for a long lasting fragrance and blended with moisturizers, to tone your skin.  Refreshes with a clean, crisp, masculine fragrance. Alcohol-free after-shave helps restore skin to a healthy balance after shaving. Matured and filtered for long-lasting fragrance, blended with moisturizers to tone skin. Clean, crisp, masculine Cool Wave fragrance. Designed specifically for the care of male skin Crisp Fact: An average person can differentiate between 4,000 and 10,000 scents. F inish a great shave with a crisp clean after shave that refreshe.

• I love the smell of this. My boyfriend said it was just o...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
It's a potent, clean, green, and affordable "old school" aftershave.

It smells great and has always gotten compliments. I once had an older woman practically climb me to sniff my face after shaving and putting on some Cool Wave.

It lasts all day and is the perfect way to finish off an old-fashioned double edged razor shave.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
My hubby tried this and it made him break out. it didn't smell bad though. he said it irritated him a lot. i would say that if you didn't have super sensitive skin then this would be great
Eric K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Gillette has always made top notch products at a great affordable price and this is no different! Smells nice doesn't sting after shaving my face!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was not a huge fan of this scent when my boyfriend bought this to try. It's very overpowering. I prefer a different brand.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
My bf been using it and to be honest I been loving too so much! It brings a good and fresh smell and it's not expensive!!
Sidra H.
Gentle on the skin. Skin feels great after use and not a harsh scent either my husband loves the way this feels
Joey Q.
Cheraw, SC
Smells great put causes me to break out as if I've got razor burn even though I don't. Needs some tweeks
James Eduard O.
This is I got as a gift from my wife I love it, great after shave splash, great cooling sensation
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
I really enjoy using this garter shave splash I very refreshing it gives a cool wave to my face
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Cousin uses this aftershave since he has delicate skin and he loves doesn't irratate his skin
olivia n.
Ontario, CA
I love the smell of this. My boyfriend said it was just ok but he preferred just reg. Lotions over this product.