Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor

Disposable razor that can easily get you a comfortable and fast shave? Thanks to 5 skin sensing blades with diamond-like carbon coating and easy rinse blades, Gillette’s Sensor5 does that quickly. It has a Lubrastrip that provides smooth glide and a pivot head that adjusts to the contours of the face. The razor features an ergonomic rubber handle for a secure grip and great maneuverability.

Where is the best place to purchase these?
Is this a good razor for close shave? Can women use it? And can I use it on my head ?
What are your thoughts on this?
Start your review of Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor!
Kalisa  R.
Pittsford, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor uploaded by Kalisa  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite type of razor blade and razor been using it for years this particular refill pack had an extra cartridge in it for the same price as four I got five I don’t use anything else unless it’s not available then I will upgrade to more expensive Fusion blades but I prefer these pricewise and they shave magnificently they are amazing I don’t care for ladies razors much I haven’t found one yet that I like so I tend to stick with my men’s razors and blades 🥳💖
Yasaman J.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor uploaded by Yasaman J.
Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor uploaded by Yasaman J.
Pretty good for $10 razor. Personally, as I female, I prefer men’s razors because I feel they give a closer shave. I have to shave quite a bit and was not dissapinted. Definite recommendation!
angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Expensive but worth it.  Each cartridge will last at least a couple of weeks if not a month.  Gives a very close shave and does not irritate the skin like some other cheaper brands.
Rachel B.
Cornelius, NC
I find that men's razors, even disposable, leave me feeling silkier and having to shave far less often. These razors in particular are great because of the pivoting head! Definitely recommend.
Jeff W.
Hattiesburg, MS
As a professional, appearances are very important. I use a Gillete Fusion razor/cartridges on a regular basis. I get a close shave without cuts or razor burn.
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Gillette Sensor5 disposable razor uploaded by Reina A.
My husband have years using this shave because is product always is on stock is really good , last a lot of months just one
Brian F.
The only razors I use. Sharp blades with enough moisturizing strips to keep me from getting razor burn. My wife even started using them.
Charlie  T.
Midwest City, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These will give you a close shave and are very inexpensive. Trusted brand so these are a go to for my husband when we travel!!
Robin H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,018 reviews
I personally love these razors !! They do such a great job removing the hair and not causing razor burn or cutting my skin , They are a bit pricey but it depenss on the amount of razors you buy , I usually buy the least amount so they are less expensive, I would definitely recommend buying these razors if you’re looking for a good brand to use. Great product !!
Nicholas H.
Rockford
These blades are extremely overpriced. When I used to shave with these fusion blades, I could never get a close cut. After 2 passes I would still have strong stubble on my chin and neck, and would constantly nick myself due to the multiple blades. Combining the bad shave with the price of these blades, around 25 dollars for 8 blades, this is definitely something that should be avoided.