Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razors 4 count + 2 Bonus Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razors , 6 count uploaded by Melissa M.Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razors 4 count + 2 Bonus Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Men's Disposable Razors , 6 count uploaded by Sara H.

BY GILLETTE

Sensor3 Sensitive men's dipsosable razors have soft protective microfins and 3 spring mounted sensor blades on a pivoting head that adjust to every detail of your skin for a smooth shave.www.gillette.com see more...

Julie D.
Favorite razor!  I've tried the "female" version of the sensitive razor by Gillette and it doesn't compare to this one!  I have sensitive legs that cut and get burn easily.  Shaving was a nightmare until my fiance introduced me to these.  I can get loads of shaves off each razor so it's well worth the cost.  Typical shave creams don't work for me either, so I use Dove's body wash and things go much smoothly for me now.  Highly recommend for women!
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I love these razors, great price and a great shave. I had lost faith in disposable razors years ago but these are fantastic. With super sensitive razor burn prone skin I was so happy with these when I grabbed a set out of town at Walmart. They go along ways too for a disposable razor, 1 lasts like a month!
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
These are affordable and great to get a close shave with. 3 blades definitely delivers. You can buy them anywhere but I find the cheapest is at Walmart. I was skeptical at first but now my husband and I both use them.