BY GILLETTE

Gillette Sensor2 Plus Men’s Disposable Razor (formerly CustomPlus) features a Chromium coating, for long lasting twin comfort blades. The water-activated Lubrastrip provides instant lubrication for extraordinary comfort. Complete with a Soft Ultragrip handle for great control.

Its Pivoting Head adjusts to the contours of your face.

Get up to 5 shaves

Neyllen P.
Son buenas en mi casa quien más las usa es mi esposo y en comparación con otras del mismo precio él siempre prefiere estas. Dice que cortan mejor
Jessica W.
Park Hills, MO
Review for: Gillette Custom more...
These are really cheap and have great quality to them. I use these all the time. They never fail to amaze me. Everyone should give them a try.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
They are NOT the best but works well! I use this to razor my legs and I was so happy that they didn't cut my skin. The quality is good!
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Me and my boyfriend buy these and split them.Good value.Close shave with a soft grip.No razor burn.Affordable for about $8.00
gus c.
West Orange, NJ
Review for: Gillette Custom Plus Disposable Razors, Sensitive, 8 ea more...
I prefer to invest in a non-disposable razor but whenever I'm in between them, i lean towards these and they get the job done
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Gillette CustomPlus Disposable Razors more...
The males in my family always use this brand. I mooch some of them because they are very good quality and get the job done
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend will only use these razors because they work so well. He uses them almost everyday and they work well.
Magaly L.
maybe they're not the best but they are good. Does not irritate the skin and does not damage it. No soap required
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are what my husband requests for me to buy for him repeatedly. He says they give him the best shave.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
These are the only razors I use and I am a woman LOL!! Smooth and very nice with the price!!!!!!!!!

Kohl's