BY GILLETTE #48 in Men's Razors

Gillette Sensor2 Plus Men’s Disposable Razor (formerly CustomPlus) features a Chromium coating, for long lasting twin comfort blades. The water-activated Lubrastrip provides instant lubrication for extraordinary comfort. Complete with a Soft Ultragrip handle for great control.

Its Pivoting Head adjusts to the contours of your face.

Get up to 5 shaves

Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Eh. The blades on these wear out quickly and the gel/foamy strip dissolves and gets sticky too, but they're cheap and work well if you're looking for a quick solution to hair removal. The gripped handle is nice, but I would never use these every day as they feel kind of harsh after a while since the blade dulls so fast.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These work well, it doesn't pull on the hair. It's glides smoothy, its quite sharp, no complaints. Good value for money. I use it as often as i need too. Recommend giving it a try.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
They are NOT the best but works well! I use this to razor my legs and I was so happy that they didn't cut my skin. The quality is good!
Magaly L.
maybe they're not the best but they are good. Does not irritate the skin and does not damage it. No soap required
Katherine C.
starkville
With my sensitive skin my dermatologist suggest I use disposable razors, one and done. I tried women's disposable but they were and are expensive and over rated. So I tried one of my partners razor one day and found it to be amazing the gel bar is great for protecting the skin from cuts or razor burn. Also the multiple blades makes for a.cleaner easier cut. And they are so much cheaper and I usually have a coupon. Now we only keep one kind of razor which makes shopping a breeze.
M L.
San Francisco
I probably shave every two days or so and these are good.  I use Dove soap or conditioner to shave, and these work well with those liquids.  The conditioner sort of clogs up the blades but it's not that bad.  The razor does nick my legs from time to time, but it's not too bad.  These razors are cheap for a college student like me, especially if my parents are sending me the big pack from Sam's Club.  These work better than the Shick Quattro, in my opinion.  This one somehow gets a closer shave and my legs feel so smooth.  The blades don't last long so that's something to also take note of.
Madi E.
Mobile, AL
I paired this with Barbasol shaving cream and let me tell you ladies, it works wonders! I usually use coconut oil and whatever cheap disposable razor that my mom buys me (college student), but I was able to come home and hijacked one of my stepdad's disposables and his shaving cream and I loved it! I used it to shave everywhere and it was perfect! Will considering buying men's products for shaving more often!
Neyllen P.
Son buenas en mi casa quien más las usa es mi esposo y en comparación con otras del mismo precio él siempre prefiere estas. Dice que cortan mejor
Tin D.
We always buy this because it is really cheap but has a good quality. No need to buy the expensive ones because the results are almost the same.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are what my husband requests for me to buy for him repeatedly. He says they give him the best shave.